You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Little_Shelby

3+ Day Suspension / ID 122534757: World of Warships

17 comments in this topic

[1CBT]
Members
8 posts
2,408 battles

My ticket (number above) statement:

When checking for my  bans, I have none. (See photo no ban below) When in port, I cannot join a random battle as I am being banned from that. It has been three (3) day. How long is the ban for? AND what did I DO? My last random battle, my level 5 DD exploded and was sunk with one (1) shot. As there was more than 12 minuets left in the game, and I could do nothing, I left. I should not be banned for leaving a battle AFTER my ship is sunk. Would you lift the ban for me?

WoW reply by Alex Tender:  (Closed)

Hello Little_Shelby

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Player Support. We appreciate your concerns and interest in the improvement of the game.

in the Update 0.7.4 a new system for preventing misconduct in battle has been introduced. 

Starting from this update, the players can get a warning or a prohibition to the game due to one of the variants of the unsportsmanlike behavior as:

1.Inactivity in battle;

2.Damage caused to Allies/destroying an Allied Ship;

3. Fleeing the Battlefield. 

A player who has received a warning or a prohibition will receive a "Minor" damage if he begfins to damage the allies. The inclusion of "Minor" damage does not depend on why the player has received a warning or a prohibition. Unfortunately, we cannot interfere in this system and delete a restriction from a players account, the applied measures are not appealable.

We understand that the system for preventing violations requires constant developments. Thus, we will adjust the system sertrtings in the future, depending on player behavior, in order to make the system better and fairer.

Thank you for contacting us.

My reply to Alex Tender.

1) My account says I have NO BANS. (Look it up to see that I am telling the the truth) {See no bans photo below}

2) I CANNOT PLAY IN RANDOM BATTLES.

3) When in port, I cannot join in random battles because of a ban. (see #1 above)

4) The ban has gone on for 3 day. How long is it supposed to last?

Alex Tender or anyone else from WoW has not responded as of this writing to my request. 

HOW LONG WILL THE BAN LAST?

WHY IS NO BAN LISTED IN THE "MY BANS" (see photo no bans) yet I cannot join random battles at this time. 

As I have never received a notice about being banned, I believe this is a SOFTWARE PROBLEM that needs to be addressed. 

Anyone have any ideas?

no ban.jpg

ban.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
6,189 posts
7,988 battles

Hmmm... through the translucent background of your port, it looks like your player name is orange.

If you're labeled as orange, you're restricted to co-op until you work off the penalty.

Stop shooting teammates and/or torping from behind allies. All your doing at this point is lengthening your penalty period (though I have a sneaking suspicion you wouldn't be very welcome in random battles anyway).

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,850 posts
17,429 battles

Might want to snip your post. Open discussion of corrective actions are a violation of forum rules. Don't make it worse than it is.

IBTL

[FEM]
Members
2,105 posts
17,350 battles

stop doing team damage. You are orange for REPEATED AFK/team damage. it is not time based, it will NEVER go away unless you play co-op for the amount of games it says to.

Members
1,820 posts
27,119 battles
18 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Hmmm... through the translucent background of your port, it looks like your player name is orange.

If you're labeled as orange, you're restricted to co-op until you work off the penalty.

Excellent catch (if true) about the Orange status....

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles

It literally says on one of the screens exactly what the issue is - You are not banned - you are being penalized for unsporting conduct and can only play a few modes.

As the people above have said, stop shooting teammates, stop going afk in battles, and stop being a jerk.  After you work off the orange status in coop, if you do this, you'll be fine.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,487 posts
14,823 battles

@GhostSwordsman is correct, your name is orange which you can get two ways, leaving matches early too often and for causing team damage. Either way all damage you cause to friendlies is reflected. Play co-op matches without causing team damage until it is lifted and learn to not shoot the green ships.

Members
1,820 posts
27,119 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

... and learn to not shoot the green ships.

Oh, he knows not to shoot the green ships.... he's been here a while

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1030280036-Little_Shelby/!/pvp/ships/?bestShip=colorado

and it looks as though he's been away for a while hoping time would heal the wounds he's inflicted:

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1030280036,Little_Shelby/

[POP]
Members
4,749 posts
12,813 battles

It’s a restriction because of repeated team damage or afk/leaving battle early offenses. You need to work off the orange penalty (by not damaging allies or leaving early) for how ever many games it says before you can play anything besides co-op or clan battles (not sure if clan battles will count toward battles completed for the penalty or not). That’s the only way to remove the restriction. It won’t go away over time no matter how long you wait or how many tickets you send in.

Once you’re no longer orange, you will still be pink (I think) for a number of additional games and further offenses will result in you turning orange again and being restricted to co-op. 

Or just keep doing what you’ve been doing and eventually there will be stricter punishments up to and including a permaban. Your choice. 

As others have said, discussion of specific moderation activity isn’t allowed on the forums, so:

4D8745D6-51CC-48EC-9AF2-F12CFCD6096D.gif

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,487 posts
14,823 battles
4 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

Oh, he knows not to shoot the green ships.... he's been here a while

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1030280036-Little_Shelby/!/pvp/ships/?bestShip=colorado

and it looks as though he's been away for a while hoping time would heal the wounds he's inflicted:

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1030280036,Little_Shelby/

Yeah, unlike WoT were punishment is time based here it is match based

[WORX]
Members
11,955 posts
19,486 battles
54 minutes ago, Little_Shelby said:

Under "detailed report" after every game it will show you how longer your restriction is...

You can try to mislead all you can..Once your orange you have to do your time in Co-op... Its the rules...

You were a very naughty feller..

0 posts

sounds like coop gulag for a set number of battles, until AI bots teach OP how to behave in random battles.

[1CBT]
Members
8 posts
2,408 battles

MidnightPhonix0, Navalpride33 and everyone else. Thank you for your response. Customer help stop responding so I had no choice but to come here. It is a shame that players cannot discuss issues here openly including after customer support fails to answer. And I didn't see that in the forum rules, not that I bothered to read them. (I know off to the the corner I go.)

So I will play a game and view the detailed report and find out how long the punishment is. It certainly would have been nice if customer support had advised me of this. 

As I think the issue is closed, I will not reply any further to this post.

Once again, thank you everyone for your responses,

Naughty Little Shelby. 

Form 1.jpg

Edited by Little_Shelby

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,261 posts
16,587 battles
2 hours ago, Little_Shelby said:

Alex Tender or anyone else from WoW has not responded as of this writing to my request. 

WHY IS NO BAN LISTED IN THE "MY BANS" (see photo no bans) yet I cannot join random battles at this time. 

As I have never received a notice about being banned, I believe this is a SOFTWARE PROBLEM that needs to be addressed. 

Anyone have any ideas?

The support team also have weekend reward so they can spend time with their family; Sat/Sun will be slow with respond. So please give them some time

Your name is orange, it mean you had very long streak of hitting allies (green ships players/bot) and the penalty accumulated. When that happen, best thing is to play it off in Coop battles and try not to hit any allies. But it also accumulated while you are pink/orange. This is not a ban, it a penalty - think of it as hey have a break and play in coop to wear off the orange/pink.

It is not a Software Problem.

Members
4 posts
  1. A player who has received a warning or a prohibition will receive a "Minor" damage if he begfins to damage the allies. The inclusion of "Minor" damage does not depend on why the player has received a warning or a prohibition. Unfortunately, we cannot interfere in this system and delete a restriction from a players account, the applied measures are not appealable.  Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

Edited by BLANOA

Members
95 posts
19,127 battles

May have something to do with the torping of my Mushashi, which you dropped from behind me , while I was brawling the Tirp a few days back.

Seeing as you were already Pink in a Kidd if I remember correctly, you likely exceeded the team damage numbers so WG put you on their naughty list.

(Edit) I don't see a Kidd on your profile, but you were definitely in a DD, I tend to remember names of mis-torping DD's to try and stay upstream if they drop into further battles.

You'll have to play this one through, and hopefully learn. I've been pink a few times, best you can do is appologise for your misstep when it happens and put your time in co-op to rejoin the real world.

Edited by CJSII