Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
PARACelsiUS

Puerto Rico

3 comments in this topic

[MOST]
Members
1 post
8,026 battles

Hello. I've been trying to reinstall Game Center since last week because of it's crush. Today I finally did it, but I lost the possibility to get  Puerto Rico in docks (it was on a final stage of building and I desided to pay dublons to get it). Is there any chance to still get it (for dublons)?

Edited by PARACelsiUS

[WORX]
Members
12,001 posts
19,508 battles
2 minutes ago, PARACelsiUS said:

Hello. I've been trying to reinstall Game Center since last week because of it's crush. Today I finally did it, but I lost the possibility to get  Puerto Rico in docks (it was on a final stage of building and I desided to pay dublons to get it). Is there any chance to still get it (for dublons)?

You're about a month late... The PR even ended on with the start of patch0.9.0, we're on 0.9.1

It may return for other resources... WHen? to be determined...

[P-V-E]
Members
1,585 posts

Game Centre is a hideously inept bit of software, the makers of which need time in the gulag doing hard labour being fed week old bread and water filtered with dirty socks.

I had to track down the standalone classic launchers yesterday for the EU and NA due to WGC braking installations by removing the original launchers without my explicit permission, which leaves NO avenue to then update the game should you be forced to remove WGC.

Sign in to follow this