You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Jamesalot_ET

citadel's not counting

6 comments in this topic

[STW-A]
[STW-A]
Beta Testers
166 posts
18,704 battles

Is this intended, has this always been there or did I realize a new bug. when you look at shells hit on a target, it does not count the citadels. I always thought this, but never checked up on it until I was checking my score screen and saw it say I only hit the Smolensk with 2 shells. even though not a big difference but this not counting means your average hit ratio in stats is less then it should be as well as any mission that says hit x amount of shots probably does not get counted.

*(edit) or are the 2 ribbons the citadels. that damage would line up for that. but then it means your getting double ribbons.

missouri 1.png

missouri 2.png

[POP]
Members
4,744 posts
12,813 battles

A while back, citadels weren’t counting as pens but a few updates ago it was changed so they do (and I’d argue it’s not really double ribbons since it’s tracking both the hit and the citadel, which are two different things). Those two pens are your two citadels. 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,448 posts
14,816 battles

Both of your hits with the mains were citadels. It was changed in a prior patch that cits are now counted in the hit register.

Edit: Ninja'd by @MidnightPhoenix07

Edited by BrushWolf
  • Cool 1