Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
irish8644

How does changing Mods work

5 comments in this topic

[H2O]
Members
57 posts
11,777 battles

I see this in the directives "During the preparation of Update 0.9.1, many upgrades underwent major overhauls. You can take the opportunity to dismount your old upgrades and replace them with the new ones for free!"  Does this apply only to the doubloons? Do you sell the old one back at half the credits returned and than buy the new one with full cost credits? I am low on credits right now.

Members
10,747 posts
18,476 battles
7 minutes ago, irish8644 said:

I see this in the directives "During the preparation of Update 0.9.1, many upgrades underwent major overhauls. You can take the opportunity to dismount your old upgrades and replace them with the new ones for free!"  Does this apply only to the doubloons? Do you sell the old one back at half the credits returned and than buy the new one with full cost credits? I am low on credits right now.

Just mount the new one.

[H2O]
Members
57 posts
11,777 battles

When I go to change the damage control Mod 1 with engine room protection it just asks to replace it,  but when I  try to change the concealment  to torpedo lookout system or ship consumables it wants to charge 2,000,000 credits.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,950 posts
47,598 battles

If you don't have the mod/upgrade in your inventory, you will need to buy it.  If thats the case, I would dismount the current upgrade and then wait for a 1/2 discount sale on upgrades to buy.  But thats because I'm a penny pincher.  YMMV.

[POP]
Members
4,749 posts
12,813 battles
14 minutes ago, irish8644 said:

When I go to change the damage control Mod 1 with engine room protection it just asks to replace it,  but when I  try to change the concealment  to torpedo lookout system or ship consumables it wants to charge 2,000,000 credits.

That’s because you have an engine room mod in your inventory already (you had an engine or rudder mod in your inventory that got converted, or you got one from the new service record rewards if it was one of the ones that awarded), but you had to buy a new ship consumables one because you didn’t have one to mount. 

Sign in to follow this