You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Oldschool_Gaming_YT

Closest game ever recorded!!

9 comments in this topic

[A-I-M]
Members
3,586 posts
14,479 battles

I remember playing in one Ranked battle, when the timer reached zero and the scoreboard and all the graphics went away, we were behind on points...then when the results popped up, the victory happy music played.

• Cool 1

[A-I-M]
Members
3,713 posts
23,853 battles

I recall a win in a game where the enemy had 999 points for several minutes. We had just secured the last cap and went on to kill all the remaining enemy ships. That was fun. 

• Cool 1

[THREE]
Members
2,151 posts
10,937 battles
2 hours ago, Pugilistic said:

I recall a win in a game where the enemy had 999 points for several minutes. We had just secured the last cap and went on to kill all the remaining enemy ships. That was fun. 

I would have cried if that was my team...

[KSC]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
5,287 posts
8,536 battles

I once had a clan battle where we hit 1000 points, a fraction of a second later we lost a ship....which put the enemy on 1000 points...then the game ended and we got the win because we hit 1000 points for a half second before the other team.  

Members
710 posts
72 battles

I just feel that the red team got robbed somehow. I definatly think those last tickets rolled in after the game had ended. First I thought my PC was lagging but that wouldnt effect the outcome of the game result.

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,744 battles

I've been in a couple like this. On Neighbors with @Pizza_plz and in the final seconds we were ahead, when the enemy sent a salvo that killed one of our ships right as time ran out. We lost as the clock hit zero.