Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Thank you WOW

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

387
[SOCOM]
Members
660 posts
23,766 battles

Wanted to sell off my tiered fleet but could not afford to dismount my upgrades, but on Feb 20 the answer will be there. thank you  WOW.  I have plenty of premium ships (100+) to do the daily, With the subs coming and the 5000 db  for camo for T10 ships,(20-25 dollars worth of DB) or you lose money, and most directives gearing PVP,  and special ship types ( I  have all types but do not run DD ( 10 premium) CV (5 premium)  1 tiered)  Now all II hope for is a T 6 and above ceiling on Subs so I can use my level 5 to get daily done without having to deal with them at least. So any way  just one happy Harbor Captain, so Thank you WOW. Thank you. 

Edited by Chief_SeaDog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,797
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,366 posts
22,188 battles

You have the ability to do it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,723
Members
1,820 posts
27,169 battles
17 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Wanted to sell off my tiered fleet but could not afford to dismount my upgrades, but on Feb 20 the answer will be there. thank you  WOW.  I have plenty of premium ships (100+) to do the daily, With the subs coming and the 5000 db  for camo for T10 ships,(20-25 dollars worth of DB) or you lose money, and most directives gearing PVP,  and special ship types ( I  have all types but do not run DD ( 10 premium) CV (5 premium)  1 tiered)  Now all II hope for is a T 6 and above ceiling on Subs so I can use my level 5 to get daily done without having to deal with them at least. So any way  just one happy Harbor Captain, so Thank you WOW. Thank you. 

Might I ask.... If your low-brow boats are not costing you to keep - not play, just keep - would you not do well to keep them for the snowflake event and let them (in one battle) give you a yearly dividend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
387
[SOCOM]
Members
660 posts
23,766 battles
1 minute ago, theLaalaa said:

Might I ask.... If your low-brow boats are not costing you to keep - not play, just keep - would you not do well to keep them for the snowflake event and let them (in one battle) give you a yearly dividend?

You know I did not think of that thank you, But if there are subs in a level I wont play but till then I will just demount the upgrades and can sell if I want, Thank you again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,723
Members
1,820 posts
27,169 battles
1 minute ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

You know I did not think of that thank you, But if there are subs in a level I wont play but till then I will just demount the upgrades and can sell if I want, Thank you again.

I was really interested, as I, too, am building my fleet (across all nations). I have sold off nearly all of my <T5 silver boats as they yield neither points towards dailies nor year-end treats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
387
[SOCOM]
Members
660 posts
23,766 battles
2 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

I was really interested, as I, too, am building my fleet (across all nations). I have sold off nearly all of my <T5 silver boats as they yield neither points towards dailies nor year-end treats.

Well I will keep my t1 -T5 ships so I can play just to play I wont go into any level that has subs in it, Looks like I Might have to put in my  papers, the game I loved is gone, its  like you have this beautiful woman you love being with and then they turn into wives. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,723
Members
1,820 posts
27,169 battles
11 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Well I will keep my t1 -T5 ships so I can play just to play I wont go into any level that has subs in it, Looks like I Might have to put in my  papers, the game I loved is gone, its  like you have this beautiful woman you love being with and then they turn into wives. lol

Most <T5 games are now played in my premiums (sold the Black Swan when they killed it). I will kick up an occasional Umikaze game for eternal stealth torp fun, otherwise, all premiums down there.....

Also, I'm sorry about any detrimental 'wife' experience you may have had. My bride of 33 years is more beautiful, loving, compassionate, and strong now than ever. We're truly like beauty and the beast (you may work out the parts). :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[REKTD]
Members
2 posts

Have only kept my <T5 ships to count towards collector statuses. Occasionally a few of them are fun to remember the good old times when there were only two DD branches to play. I do love the forward torps of my German DDs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×