Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CriMiNaL__

My Best CV game

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
3,750 posts
14,473 battles

While some call this average, for me, this was the best one by far, I'm getting better in the Midway

shot-20.02.15_02.34.22-0091.jpg

shot-20.02.15_02.34.18-0074.jpg

shot-20.02.15_02.34.14-0798.jpg

shot-20.02.15_02.34.08-0719.jpg

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,052
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,089 posts
11,792 battles
24 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

While some call this average, for me, this was the best one by far, I'm getting better in the Midway

Nice work please stay away from me if your on the enemy team . I just don't have the patience to try and learn a whole new ship stlye like a CV .

The fact that people hate them and have literally zero patience for players trying to learn or bad players makes me very wary .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
314
[TRU]
Members
711 posts
20,549 battles
5 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Nice work please stay away from me if your on the enemy team . I just don't have the patience to try and learn a whole new ship stlye like a CV .

The fact that people hate them and have literally zero patience for players trying to learn or bad players makes me very wary .

Ahh but that is why there are operations and COOP.   

Although COOP seems to end too quickly to really use your planes.  The ops that have tier 6 carriers are great to learn on.  

Tier 4 carriers are pretty forgiving too unless faced with tier 5 AA.  

To me it adds another dimension to the game I like to dabble in.  Don't let other players ruin your ability to try it.  

Now, if you never played a CV and just bought a premium.....your team may not be happy with you until you get the basics down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,052
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,089 posts
11,792 battles
2 minutes ago, mpwardawg said:

Ahh but that is why there are operations and COOP.   

Although COOP seems to end too quickly to really use your planes.  The ops that have tier 6 carriers are great to learn on.  

Tier 4 carriers are pretty forgiving too unless faced with tier 5 AA.  

To me it adds another dimension to the game I like to dabble in.  Don't let other players ruin your ability to try it.  

Now, if you never played a CV and just bought a premium.....your team may not be happy with you until you get the basics down.

Coop is too quick and in operations there are still plenty of salty players down there trying to get there stars , credits and missions completed .

Your right though you cant let other players ruin your game . It's just that I finally got good enough to hold my own in random games the last 3 thousand games or so and the thought of starting over again is dauting .

I made all the classic mistakes when starting out . Moving up tiers to quick , buying premiums I had no business playing , not learning anything about concealment or spotting I was just not good and people let me know it .

Anyway I'm still thinking about jumping in the deep end I understand so much more than when I started but unfortunately I still have so much to learn It's a complicated game .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
77
[AAA]
Members
180 posts
19,414 battles

I am more impressed with your 7.5k average damage per Fire and 10k average per flooding. Must have hit some perfectly timed dc cool downs. 
 

Plus the fact that their only DD was the Kleber meant you didn’t have to waste a bunch of time hunting DDs. I love games like this where I can damage farm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,460
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,465 posts
14,822 battles

Nice match and a perfect team and to the people that whine about being up tiered notice that the top player is in a tier 8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×