Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TriHard_DodgeDealership

why is commonwealth still a separate tech tree

10 comments in this topic

[WMD]
Members
1,779 posts
10,120 battles

The better question is why haven't we seen more Commonwealth premiums added rather than more PA clones of ships that were never built. 

[PVE]
Members
501 posts
19,084 battles

My prediction...2021 will be the year of they introduce  the Commonwealth  cruiser line

Edited by commando_brian

[PVE]
Members
501 posts
19,084 battles
2 minutes ago, VeatherVitch said:

The better question is why haven't we seen more Commonwealth premiums added rather than more PA clones of ships that were never built. 

Answer.. theres more players in the country's that are represented by the PA ships than the Commonwealth 

[FORM]
Members
1,944 posts
12,534 battles
2 hours ago, SovereignEagle said:

I'd like to see the Commonwealth tree stay separate but the captains are able to be switched between Commonwealth and British ships.

Without being able to use U.K. captains, I have no interest in investing into any commonwealth ships.

[ANZ4C]
Members
216 posts
7,844 battles
4 minutes ago, TheArc said:

Without being able to use U.K. captains, I have no interest in investing into any commonwealth ships.

Commonwealth ships were for the most part captained by people from their respective nations (especially after WW1). Speaking as an Australian i have no wish to be able to put a British captain in my Australian ship.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,812 posts
15,397 battles

Commonality between captains wouldn't be unreasonable. RN officers captained 'Commonwealth' ships (e.g. HMAS Hobart), and Commonwealth officers did on occasion captain RN ships (e.g. HMS Brilliant).

In a game where some Russian hockey star can captain US and USSR ships, and the same 'Pan-European' captain can skip between Austro-Hungarian, Dutch, Polish and (shortly) Swedish vessels, not allowing RN/RAN/RCN overlap seems increasingly silly to me.

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this