You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

It's -1° outside but very hot in my computer room

15 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles

Rather I'm a little hot. 9 straight coops in my DD's and not a single cap or assist. 3 times I had a red ships enter the cap as the last few seconds were ticking away. Upon sinking the offending ship the coop ended.

I took a lunch and hope my luck changes. I need 2 caps or assist. Last night I got the 1st 5 rather easily.

Sometimes I do think the game has a personal hatred for me.

[WOLFG]
Members
11,181 posts
10,408 battles
2 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

It does.  After lunch nothing but standard battle.

• Funny 1

[CO-OP]
Members
2,324 posts
26,831 battles

Hang in there @kgh52.  I was at 6 caps, when I had 5 straight "standard" battles.  Ironically, in the last one I did help cap the red base.

[PHD]
Members
195 posts
13,390 battles

It sure seems that way sometimes.

A couple weeks back in co-op trying to farm PD I had 3 straight battles in 3 different BBs and not a single shot was fired at me.

[CRUEL]
Members
497 posts
8,486 battles
18 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Rather I'm a little hot. 9 straight coops in my DD's and not a single cap or assist. 3 times I had a red ships enter the cap as the last few seconds were ticking away. Upon sinking the offending ship the coop ended.

I took a lunch and hope my luck changes. I need 2 caps or assist. Last night I got the 1st 5 rather easily.

15816228200306462652040374970896.jpg

[PVE]
Members
4,828 posts
21,196 battles

CHEAT !!!  Get the rest of the players to let the autobots cap !!!  Now, that takes some real guts to get the Random players, whom look down on COOP to not rush in and blast anything that moves........and, trigger the Mercy Rule where only they get benefits of kills and damage and the rest whom need planes, or secodnary damage, or cit's or............CAPs get anything.....

Try it !  Yesterday several of us asked and the whole group agreed and worked together and everyone mostly got what they wanted !!!

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles

After lunch I got the final 2 caps I needed. In the last battle I could have had 2 caps but I went chasing the red CV.

I wonder what fun the citadel quest will bring.

Edited by kgh52

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,495 posts
14,827 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

+1 degrees here but I am close to Lake Superior and there is little ice this year so it keeps us a bit warmer. :Smile-_tongue: Yeah it can be frustrating and I have found that I get more caps with cruisers which is not an option here. You are trying too hard, don't push for them and they will come on their own.

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
55 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

+1 degrees here but I am close to Lake Superior and there is little ice this year so it keeps us a bit warmer. :Smile-_tongue: Yeah it can be frustrating and I have found that I get more caps with cruisers which is not an option here. You are trying too hard, don't push for them and they will come on their own.

I'm in South Dakota. We had a few very nice days for February then a blast of normal winter hit us. My 4 year-old granddaughter told us she was Elsa & made it snow. The imagination of kids her age is something else and it does warm the heart on winter days as do all grand kids.

I'm after citadels now. I do wish they would count ops. I got 6 with my Trento in Aegis. I have 4 now but I am taking a break.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,495 posts
14,827 battles
15 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

I'm in South Dakota. We had a few very nice days for February then a blast of normal winter hit us. My 4 year-old granddaughter told us she was Elsa & made it snow. The imagination of kids her age is something else and it does warm the heart on winter days as do all grand kids.

I'm after citadels now. I do wish they would count ops. I got 6 with my Trento in Aegis. I have 4 now but I am taking a break.

I got four fires in ten matches yesterday so hung it up. I have gotten eight more in three matches today, go figure.

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Members
227 posts
11,844 battles
2 hours ago, kgh52 said:

I wonder what fun the citadel quest will bring.

I ran my DM in 4 battles yesterday, 2 Randoms, 2 Co-op.  In the 2 co-op's I got 8 and 13 citadel's, so not too bad with the right ship and positioing.  A buddy of mine got 8 in one battle with his Neptune.

Abbye

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
55 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I got four fires in ten matches yesterday so hung it up. I have gotten eight more in three matches today, go figure.

46 minutes ago, Abbye said:

I ran my DM in 4 battles yesterday, 2 Randoms, 2 Co-op.  In the 2 co-op's I got 8 and 13 citadel's, so not too bad with the right ship and positioing.  A buddy of mine got 8 in one battle with his Neptune.

Abbye

It is strange how it works. But that is why we play.

I'm sure I'll get necessary number of directives finished before Monday 2nd set is unlocked.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,495 posts
14,827 battles
9 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

It is strange how it works. But that is why we play.

I'm sure I'll get necessary number of directives finished before Monday 2nd set is unlocked.

Yeah, I got the fires done and already have 10 cits.

[WOLFG]
Members
11,181 posts
10,408 battles
7 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

It does.  After lunch nothing but standard battle.

Sometimes I'm too much of a smartaft for my own good.  Guess what I got time after time doing the DD mission.