Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
naval_force_23

Reset Research?

8 comments in this topic

[GGWP]
Members
7,206 posts
16,676 battles

It gives you RB points when you regrind it. You can use those RB points to buy things, like ships exclusive to that currency. 

[PVE]
Members
20,105 posts
12,922 battles
8 minutes ago, naval_force_23 said:

Could someone please explain why I would want to do that. And when should I do it. I am just returning to the game after a few years away. 

Thank You

4 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

It gives you RB points when you regrind it. You can use those RB points to buy things, like ships exclusive to that currency. 

This^^^

A new season is starting on Mon, so you can get another x2 bonus. Reset one line for this season for a x2 bonus and the first line you reset after Mon will give another x2 bonus if you reset it for the season after next starts mid-May. The seasons are 3 months long.

Here is a thread on the reset time and it has the wiki link to the RB inside as well.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
1 hour ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

For a unique currency? Or cause you might enjoy revisiting lines you played long ago?

While likely in the minority, for me, it's the second option.  Getting points for doing so is just a bonus.

[RCNW3]
Members
1,947 posts
20,392 battles

Really no logical reason, unless you are sooo bored with the games that you want to exert a great deal of effort, credits and resources for a couple of just ok tier 10 ships or in the future upgrades that for a couple of ships is nice, but for others don’t do much or is balanced against something that can be pretty detrimental (Shima Leg Upgrade).

Sign in to follow this