Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
naval_force_23

British cruisers part 2

6 comments in this topic

Members
16 posts
3,013 battles

How to start and what ship when I look under challenges it indicates that I need the London Or another ship. I thought the point was to win one. What am I missing? Sorry for this simple question.

[WOLFG]
Members
11,139 posts
10,380 battles
7 minutes ago, naval_force_23 said:

How to start and what ship when I look under challenges it indicates that I need the London Or another ship. I thought the point was to win one. What am I missing? Sorry for this simple question.

There is usually a component to directives (and associated challenges) to get stuff done quicker, by spending money.

To get the London, you don't need to do the challenges (and they don't actually help).  Finishing all 4 directives will get the London.

Buying the London early really only helps in getting the commander available in the Armory.

• Cool 1

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts

If you are going for Andrew Cunningham you need to have London or Abemarle ASAP.  You dont need them to complete the directives.

[PVE]
Members
20,106 posts
12,950 battles
19 minutes ago, naval_force_23 said:

All the details on this patch are here. Specifically your question is answered in the Earning Royal Tokens section under Daily Challenges.

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
500 posts
14,289 battles

You need to click the directives (Its not under the missions)...

Click the graphic with my hand drawn circle.....

image.png.01917a5da7155ec31228a4674dd82d22.png

Sign in to follow this