Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ran_noob

just after patch

3 comments in this topic

[-RRR-]
Members
10 posts
6,579 battles

When torping, second set of torps, torp window gone.  

Priority target, very much delayed. Shells hit before it goes to 1.

[PVE]
Members
7,279 posts
23,158 battles
17 minutes ago, ran_noob said:

As for the PT issue...you can fire a volley & immediately hit the X key & it unlocks from the target.

I do that if there is a straightling broadside target across the map so I don't stay locked on them so if they were not paying attention for the brief moment I was locked on they have no idea (unless they have incoming fire alert) that the shells are on the way.

Have gotten quite a few citadels from that technique but usually they end up turning away before they get there...but sometimes...

Some shell flight times can take well over 10 seconds from max range so it can seem like the PT isn't working when all of a sudden you get hit...& after the shells hit I immediately go back to the target to see if they are still straightlining so that can account for the PT going to 1 after you get hit.

Can't say if this is what's happening to you but it may be.

Next time check your ping times to see if it is a lag issue & if not watch the replay to see if you were targeted (even if only for a second or 2) as much as 12-15 seconds before the hit.

If not send a replay to support...they might be able to help sort it out or determine if it is an actual bug.

Hope this helps.

Community Department
3,327 posts
1,300 battles
9 hours ago, ran_noob said:

UI bug may be caused by using Mods (especially old versions). 
I don't see any reports about the priority target bug. It also may be connected with mods or ping, but without investigation, it's impossible to say anything certain.
So it's better to check these options before submitting a ticket:

Spoiler
  • delete modifications if you have any (you may also start game in a "Safe mode", check this with the right edge of "Play" button in WGCenter)
  • "check and repair" client via WGC >> Game Settings (This topic may be helpful with the first two points)  
  • delete your preferences.xml file in the game folder and set everything manually again with the next game launch 
  • choose another graphic settings and check the result 
  • close all unnecessary applications before the start of the game

I would also advise creating a WGCheck report with extended network diagnostics for the Support to have a whole picture.

Spoiler

en_voAgm15c.jpg

Thanks for your report.

Sign in to follow this