Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Geisel

Game is crashing

12 comments in this topic

[WOLF6]
Members
34 posts

Not sure WG is aware of it, but the game has a major problem with the patch. So far it has just locked itself up in mid game 3 times this morning since the patch. Can you please look into this and fix this problem. The game is currently not playable because of this.

[TDR]
Members
1 post
8,156 battles

Same issue. Playing Rjujo, game has frozen mid-scenario in "Raptor Rescue" 4 times in a row. and no, no mods to the game.

Edited by kuenai

[FRR]
Members
818 posts
21 minutes ago, kuenai said:

Same issue. Playing Rjujo, game has frozen mid-scenario in "Raptor Rescue" 4 times in a row. and no, no mods to the game.

Raptor Rescue ought to have been pulled, and not Narai. 

• Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
1,469 posts
41,232 battles
49 minutes ago, Geisel said:

Not sure WG is aware of it, but the game has a major problem with the patch. So far it has just locked itself up in mid game 3 times this morning since the patch. Can you please look into this and fix this problem. The game is currently not playable because of this.

Getting a lot of lag and games have already started before I get in. I run no mods.

When I get back to port it takes over a min. before everything in the port loads.

[WOLF6]
Members
34 posts
15 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

They (old versions of Mods) should be the reason, please check this topic to fix the issue. 

Pay attention also, that we uncovered a technical issue with operations which was the reason for some crashes also. 

Turns out it's not anything on my end, it's the game, as I suspected. 

Community Department
3,327 posts
1,300 battles
1 minute ago, Geisel said:

Turns out it's not anything on my end, it's the game, as I suspected. 

So, you deleted your old mods and nothing changed? 
I would highly appreciate if you create WGCheck report and send it to the Support with all notes and screenshots that may help to investigate and fix this issue. 

Spoiler

en_voAgm15c.jpg

[1984]
Members
4,446 posts
21,479 battles
2 hours ago, Geisel said:

They are aware. The ops are to blame.

[H_]
Members
750 posts
12,242 battles

Just played 5 games in a row after the update tonight - all coop.. no problem, then on the 6th game in the middle of the game T10 coop got disconnected.. 

Won't connect to the update server to check that.. finally got back in, but just as i launched to get into another game it disconnected me again.. got a 3 game penalty.. 

running integrity checker but "unable to connect to update server"

Where is the Log file i'm supposed to look at, think i found it.. Went to run WGCHECK said something about the client being incomplete. But the patch installed Fine and i ran 5 games? HUH?

Forgot to add, Vanilla client.

WGCheckError.log

Edited by S16_Hunter

[H_]
Members
750 posts
12,242 battles

Started the game this morning to see what would happen - immediately connected to the update server and completed the Integrity check -  with no issues.  Was able to connect and login to the game - Ran 1 coop game and it went fine.

So.. all i have time for now, i'll see tonight when i get home from work what happens..  Appears to be working again..

Sign in to follow this