Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Saxon29

service record achievememets

3 comments in this topic

[1CVDV]
Members
233 posts
11,821 battles

I have a question in regards to individual service record achievements:when I go to my service record and scroll through,all my catagories are full,i tab on the tablet below each one and each has availiable either credits,24hr premium,flags,etc.most importantly there appears to be millions in credits availiable...the issue is when in that box there is a second box stating details but that is as far as I can go.my question is how do you collect these if they are availiable..please inform..

[TBW]
Members
10,716 posts
18,414 battles
1 hour ago, Saxon29 said:

I have a question in regards to individual service record achievements:when I go to my service record and scroll through,all my catagories are full,i tab on the tablet below each one and each has availiable either credits,24hr premium,flags,etc.most importantly there appears to be millions in credits availiable...the issue is when in that box there is a second box stating details but that is as far as I can go.my question is how do you collect these if they are availiable..please inform..

They drop automatically when you achieve them. You should have gotten some containers today when you open the game. One of them will be a Super Crate. What I got looked like this.

shot-20_02.12_10.31_02-0545.thumb.jpg.1ba716a0972dfad46239a792e36cc652.jpg

Yours may vary.

[1CVDV]
Members
233 posts
11,821 battles

thank you kindly dawg,it was confusing me because I kinda scrolled through the update coming up and it really didn't help me out much.from what I was seeing in my service record equaled 7million in credits availiable,some flags,xp,and a 24hr. so thanks again,i will check when I get home.i see a new boat in my horizon...lol

Sign in to follow this