Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DuckyShot

The great credit gamble worked

24 comments in this topic

[GGWP]
Members
7,204 posts
16,676 battles

I haven't had a chance to log into the game and verify for myself, but others are telling me it worked. 

So for those of you that stocked up on  secondary and aa mods in your inventory at half price, you have effectively double your credits. 

For me this was about 120M extra credits. My credits should be around 350M when I log in tonight. 

[KMS]
[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,679 posts
12,225 battles

Doah.... didn't do it...

[WOLFG]
Members
31,234 posts
9,589 battles

Sweet!

I didn't have much to invest, but the profit will pay for Moskva, Kirov, and (coming soon) Helena.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
32 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

I haven't had a chance to log into the game and verify for myself, but others are telling me it worked. 

So for those of you that stocked up on  secondary and aa mods in your inventory at half price, you have effectively double your credits. 

For me this was about 120M extra credits. My credits should be around 350M when I log in tonight. 

Good to know.  I stocked up on all my T10 ships, so it will be interesting to see how many more credits I have when I log in later.

[WOLFG]
Members
31,234 posts
9,589 battles
Just now, KilljoyCutter said:

Needed the credits for actual ships for various reasons.

Plus I don't gamble.

I don't either, but if the worst you can do is break even, I don't consider it gambling, but an investment.

I had to put off a T8 ship purchase while I waited, but not a big deal, not like I lose credits playing the game, didn't take me long to get back to a 2 million credit cushion from 200k.

[GGWP]
Members
7,204 posts
16,676 battles
2 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I don't either, but if the worst you can do is break even, I don't consider it gambling, but an investment.

I had to put off a T8 ship purchase while I waited, but not a big deal, not like I lose credits playing the game, didn't take me long to get back to a 2 million credit cushion from 200k.

I was grinding legendary mods the past 2 weeks and running a lot of econ flags. Racked up 50M more since I bought all the mods

[7AES]
Members
2,154 posts
33,273 battles
16 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Sweet!

I didn't have much to invest, but the profit will pay for Moskva, Kirov, and (coming soon) Helena.

Helena?! What did I miss? In DevBlog someplace?

[WOLFG]
Members
31,234 posts
9,589 battles
6 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

I was grinding legendary mods the past 2 weeks and running a lot of econ flags. Racked up 50M more since I bought all the mods

Now that I got my 4 days of premium, I'll be grinding Hindy's UU, (plus EXP) and Donskoi, as well as maybe Georgia and Musashi. (they have my next 2 19-pointers) 

A question though, given that I'll be using the same "special camo", would I be better off grinding EXP in Hindy, or the actual captains that need it in Georgia/Musashi? (ignore the fact that Hindy would also be grinding UU, I'm almost there(

[WOLFG]
Members
31,234 posts
9,589 battles
4 minutes ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

Helena?! What did I miss? In DevBlog someplace?

Lol I meant coming soon for me. I still have about 20k to grind in Dallas.

[7AES]
Members
2,154 posts
33,273 battles
3 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Lol I meant coming soon for me. I still have about 20k to grind in Dallas.

Sitting on a plane panicking about my dear, dear Helena. I figured WG announced they “discovered” some secret cable that shows the Soviets really built and manned Helena under the USN banner and were going to move it to the proper tech tree with the revelation.

You’ll love it. Abusively OP at times.

Thanks

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,133 posts
4,766 battles

I gambled with virtual assets.  Haven't logged in yet.

WIN !

Edited by iDuckman

[GGWP]
Members
7,204 posts
16,676 battles
22 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Now that I got my 4 days of premium, I'll be grinding Hindy's UU, (plus EXP) and Donskoi, as well as maybe Georgia and Musashi. (they have my next 2 19-pointers) 

A question though, given that I'll be using the same "special camo", would I be better off grinding EXP in Hindy, or the actual captains that need it in Georgia/Musashi? (ignore the fact that Hindy would also be grinding UU, I'm almost there(

Well, the 100k xp if ran with full econ should only take about 5-8 games games. The 8M credits should take about 10-15 games with full econ flags and camo and the 15k fxp should take 2-3 games with full econ. Then the last 2 stages cannot be helped by flags and camos

So that gives you an approximation of what it will take to grind the Hindy legendary. 

Edited by Ducky_shot

Members
128 posts
4,780 battles
43 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Good to know.  I stocked up on all my T10 ships, so it will be interesting to see how many more credits I have when I log in later.

If you left the modules installed on ships....well they will just be replaced by the new ones. The trick was to remove them with doubloons and put them in your inventory. 

[WOLFG]
Members
31,234 posts
9,589 battles
2 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Well, the 100k xp if ran with full econ should only take about 5-8 games games. The 8M credits should take about 10-15 games with full econ flags and camo and the 15k fxp should take 2-3 games with full econ. Then the last 2 stages cannot be helped by flags and camos

So that gives you an approximation of what it will take to grind the Hindy legendary. 

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant I'm almost finished the UU. (8k bxp left)

I just wanted your opinion on what I should do after the UU is done, keep grinding Hindy for EXP, or grind Georgia/Musashi (with the captains that would be receiving the EXP) Which makes more sense/would have better return? (except for WR, my performance is averagish in all the ships)

Either way, I'd be using all the same special camo. (as opposed to the premium permacamo)

[WOLFG]
Members
31,234 posts
9,589 battles
1 minute ago, redneck1776 said:

If you left the modules installed on ships....well they will just be replaced by the new ones. The trick was to remove them with doubloons and put them in your inventory. 

Yeah, with the 1/2 price upgrades and 20% demounting costs just before the changes, you'd almost think WG wanted us to do it.

[GGWP]
Members
7,204 posts
16,676 battles
11 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant I'm almost finished the UU. (8k bxp left)

I just wanted your opinion on what I should do after the UU is done, keep grinding Hindy for EXP, or grind Georgia/Musashi (with the captains that would be receiving the EXP) Which makes more sense/would have better return? (except for WR, my performance is averagish in all the ships)

Either way, I'd be using all the same special camo. (as opposed to the premium permacamo)

It's base xp, so you can't use any boosting, so I'd work on your captains with that camo. 

Edited by Ducky_shot

[WOLFG]
Members
31,234 posts
9,589 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

It's base xp, so you don't need any boosting, so I'd work on your captains with that camo. 

But would you advise grinding the captains' own XP in their respective T9 BBs, or grinding Hindy for EXP to use on those captains?

Or should I just go with whichever option has the best average XP?

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
24 minutes ago, redneck1776 said:

I did, during the recent discounts.

[GGWP]
Members
7,204 posts
16,676 battles
12 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

But would you advise grinding the captains' own XP in their respective T9 BBs, or grinding Hindy for EXP to use on those captains?

Or should I just go with whichever option has the best average XP?

OK, I understand now. It doesn't matter where you grind it then. I would grind on all 3 of them, getting the first win bonus on all of them each day. Then you are maximizing it the best you can. 

If you see me on, shoot me an invite and I'll do my best to help you get wins. 

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
13,814 posts

Yep this was a nice investment. I netted around 60 million in profit. Thanks to the Great Material Continuum all was provided.

[LSNB]
Members
1,635 posts
4,974 battles

I'll be expecting 39m credits (due to my lack of ships) when I log in today. Too bad I missed out on the other 21m ARP compensation credits.

This is just what I needed for the Moskva grind.

Edited by destawaits

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,397 posts
7,010 battles

Easiest way to make credits is just to sell whatever you don't need in your inventory. I don't use any camo except for premium camo and the two or three buyable camo so I have had plenty to sell.

[WOLFG]
Members
31,234 posts
9,589 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

OK, I understand now. It doesn't matter where you grind it then. I would grind on all 3 of them, getting the first win bonus on all of them each day. Then you are maximizing it the best you can. 

If you see me on, shoot me an invite and I'll do my best to help you get wins. 

Thanks, will do!

Sign in to follow this