Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SeaRaptor

Battle Report: Z-39 - "The Art of Not Dying"

3 comments in this topic

[-K-]
WoWS Community Contributors, WoWS Community Contributors
2,685 posts
13,100 battles

In our second replay of the week looking at Tier VII Premium German destroyer Z-39, I highlight the value of preserving your health in a destroyer and not wantonly throwing your ship away... as so many players often do. 

[KMS]
[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,684 posts
12,288 battles

This can be defeating when do all that work to stay alive and you are the last one left.  A trait that most don't try to live.  They try to get kills.  Personal experiences are having a plan, escape route and that escape route fails.  :(  Then some random moron on the other side of the map thinks the location where you died is because you pushed like an idiot.  Wish people would mind their own business.  pfft.  Now I will sit while the class starts.

[-K-]
WoWS Community Contributors, WoWS Community Contributors
2,685 posts
13,100 battles
On 2/12/2020 at 9:19 AM, Nachoo31 said:

This can be defeating when do all that work to stay alive and you are the last one left.  A trait that most don't try to live.  They try to get kills.  Personal experiences are having a plan, escape route and that escape route fails.  :(  Then some random moron on the other side of the map thinks the location where you died is because you pushed like an idiot.  Wish people would mind their own business.  pfft.  Now I will sit while the class starts.

There's some good advice in here, honestly.  

One thing you consistently see good DD players do is enter a cap in such a way that they have a clear, planned escape route if things go south on them.  

Sign in to follow this