Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Diesel_Thunder

Royal Tokens not in Daily Missions

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

381
[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
826 posts
7,424 battles

The 9.1 news article said that Royal Tokens were available by completing the Directives, Daily Missions, Daily Challenges, and by purchasing random bundles for doubloons.

However, when checking the rewards for the daily missions (Chain 1 and Chain 2), no tokens are found as rewards for any part of the Daily Missions.

@Femennenly, @Hapa_Fodder, I think something may have been missed because what I'm seeing in game isn't like what was said in the news article.

 

EDIT: @Kizarvexis cleared the confusion in a post below. Tokens start tomorrow. 

 

royal tokens.png

shot-20.02.12_06.56.01-0131.jpg

Edited by Diesel_Thunder
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,135
[WOLFC]
Members
2,184 posts
10,547 battles

This is pretty normal. IIRC, daily mission rewards like this usually kick in the day after the patch goes live, likely because different servers have different patch dates (I believe NA gets updates a calander day earlier than other servers).

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,661
[PVE]
Members
20,106 posts
12,950 battles
18 minutes ago, Diesel_Thunder said:

The 9.1 news article said that Royal Tokens were available by completing the Directives, Daily Missions, Daily Challenges, and by purchasing random bundles for doubloons.

However, when checking the rewards for the daily missions (Chain 1 and Chain 2), no tokens are found as rewards for any part of the Daily Missions.

@Femennenly, @Hapa_Fodder, I think something may have been missed because what I'm seeing in game isn't like what was said in the news article.

royal tokens.png

shot-20.02.12_06.56.01-0131.jpg

 

13 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

This is pretty normal. IIRC, daily mission rewards like this usually kick in the day after the patch goes live, likely because different servers have different patch dates (I believe NA gets updates a calander day earlier than other servers).

This^^^

Daily Chains with Tokens starts tomorrow. Start and stop times for this patch are here.

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
485
[WOLFG]
Members
662 posts
14,096 battles
31 minutes ago, Diesel_Thunder said:

he 9.1 news article said that Royal Tokens were available by completing the Directives, Daily Missions, Daily Challenges, and by purchasing random bundles for doubloons.

Daily Chains will have Royal Tokens starting 5am EST, Thu, Feb 13th and will end at 2am PST Mon, Mar 9th. So 25 days from Feb 13th to Mar 8th is the 20 per day between the two Daily Chains for the total of 500 Tokens.

 

I was wondering about that too.  Thanks to @Kizarvexis for posting the link with the info that I copied and pasted.

Edited by Colonel_Potter
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
664
[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
2,455 posts

There's not a lot of reason to get tokens this time around - the only worthwhile item is the new captain at 1000 tokens.  I don't think I'll sweat too hard about not getting all the dailies done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,661
[PVE]
Members
20,106 posts
12,950 battles

The premium shop was evidently updated at 9am EST as London is now in the shop. She is $23.20 by herself and I was thinking $20-$24 as a SWAG based on other T6 ships.

goZsc8L.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
664
[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
2,455 posts
13 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The premium shop was evidently updated at 9am EST as London is now in the shop. She is $23.20 by herself and I was thinking $20-$24 as a SWAG based on other T6 ships.

goZsc8L.jpg

Aside from the 10 tokens per day mission there is no real reason to buy it early.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,661
[PVE]
Members
20,106 posts
12,950 battles
3 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

Aside from the 10 tokens per day mission there is no real reason to buy it early.

That is my thought.

If you really want Andrew Cunningham, it does give you more Royal Tokens, so that you can miss more of the Daily Chains. You will still need to complete all the Directives and most of the Daily Chains though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
381
[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
826 posts
7,424 battles
56 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

 

This^^^

Daily Chains with Tokens starts tomorrow. Start and stop times for this patch are here.

 

Thanks Kiz, clears that up nicely! :Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,661
[PVE]
Members
20,106 posts
12,950 battles
1 minute ago, Diesel_Thunder said:

Thanks Kiz, clears that up nicely! :Smile_honoring:

You are welcome. I'm currently updating that thread with the Directive info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×