You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JEFFREY_LEI

Changes with Detonation Lately?!

7 comments in this topic

Members
337 posts
1,113 battles

I often detonate with my Benson and I also always forget my detonation flags.

Maybe it’s because I got Hood in a Santa container:Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by JEFFREY_LEI
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,450 posts
14,816 battles

Try using Magazine Modification One with its -70 percent reduction since you forget the flags quite often.

[XXX]
Members
79 posts
18,587 battles
1 hour ago, JEFFREY_LEI said:

Maybe it’s because I got Hood in a Santa container

Have the identical observation about my favorite tier 8 destroyer.  It must be coincidental.

[WORX]
Members
11,915 posts
19,462 battles

Yup it was changed... For once, I ran out of Det flags... (which is rare)... Its usually, flags I dont worry about because I have a lot of...

Not any more..

Edited by Navalpride33

[BOMBS]
Members
121 posts
11,090 battles

As a general rule, I hate detonations. To min/max opportunities to avoid this, I follow these rules:

• Always but the detonation flag on a destroyer. Yes, you should always "drive it like you stole it", but detonations still suck.
  • Always but Magazine Modification 1 on a cruiser. The advantages from MAM1 aren't as potent on a cruiser - I rarely lose turrets or torp tubes, and never get detonated.
  • No point on placing these on a battleship or a carrier, for obvious reasons.

Problem solved!

[T-CF]
Members
551 posts
3,130 battles
44 minutes ago, LaurenBacall said:

As a general rule, I hate detonations. To min/max opportunities to avoid this, I follow these rules:

• Always but the detonation flag on a destroyer. Yes, you should always "drive it like you stole it", but detonations still suck.
  • Always but Magazine Modification 1 on a cruiser. The advantages from MAM1 aren't as potent on a cruiser - I rarely lose turrets or torp tubes, and never get detonated.
  • No point on placing these on a battleship or a carrier, for obvious reasons.

Problem solved!

I don’t run det flags on a destroyer and I still do fine. Just make your magazines healthier with the proper upgrades and skill point usage and you’ll be mostly fine.