You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nutin_Nice

clans

14 comments in this topic

[BR_S]
[BR_S]
Members
7 posts
20,265 battles

We need changes / nerfs to clans in general and especially to the Naval Base, please !

• Confused 7
  • Boring 1

[BBQ]
Beta Testers
202 posts

So, what happened? Who hurt you? What hurt you? Where is your post going? Do you like bacon? Is the sea salty? What specifics are you talking about?

• Boring 1

[GGWP]
Members
7,219 posts
16,806 battles

I agree, I'm waiting for the building that gives us 10% extra commander xp. And they need to add a building that also gives us a 25% increase on the flavor of the month tokens. 

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
4,841 posts
21,246 battles

I guess, taking away incentives that encourage players to gather in a COOPERATIVE shooter is counter intuitive?  I'm going to take that notion to the next master's level lecture in entrepreneurial gaming  and we'll discuss this..........well, maybe discuss this after the laughter and hysteria dies down....

Geesh........OP what in the world bothers you about clan bases in a game that is imploding all around us??? 

[SALVO]
Members
2,725 posts
6,816 battles
10 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

I agree, I'm waiting for the building that gives us 10% extra commander xp. And they need to add a building that also gives us a 25% increase on the flavor of the month tokens. 

Sitting on so much oil right now.  ....  Though our bet is a bonus to the Research  thingy ( Beauro ??)  is next . 

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,323 posts
14,735 battles
1 hour ago, nutnnice_destroyer said:

We need changes / nerfs to clans in general and especially to the Naval Base, please !

Aloha,

Thank you for your feedback, but could you elaborate some so that we can better understand what you're asking for?

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[SALVO]
Members
2,725 posts
6,816 battles
1 hour ago, nutnnice_destroyer said:

What why?  you give no indication of what you think is wrong or why something needs changing.   Are you just here to be a troll ? 

• Cool 1

[BR_S]
[BR_S]
Members
7 posts
20,265 battles

I primarily wanted to start discussion of clans. Buffs are in order of course not nerfs, please. We need more incentives for players to join and stay with clans.

• Cool 1

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,190 posts
5,624 battles
2 hours ago, nutnnice_destroyer said:

We need changes / nerfs to clans in general

19 minutes ago, nutnnice_destroyer said:

Buffs are in order of course not nerfs

Which one is it?

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,325 posts
17,497 battles
3 hours ago, nutnnice_destroyer said:

Kramer GIF

[BTLST]
Members
687 posts
10,769 battles

Many of the Clans have fully built out their Naval Bases so all the Oil being earned, and from Naval Battles, is unusable.    I would consider expanding the Naval Base with some facilities, or additional expansions to existing facilities while making plans for find a way clans can use their surplus OIL in the future so this does not have to be a continuing issue.    

WoWs needs to have a schedule, which I am confident they do have at their headquarters, and they need to publish it at the beginning of each new year, or the end of the current year.   This would permit Clans and their leaders to properly plan ahead rather than the current sudden announcements with a week to a week and a half notice.   Yes, I know, others will espouse using past practices to figure out an approximate start date.   But that shouldn't happen in any business.   That is the responsibility of management and company, not end-users of their services.

Clan Battles need to be rethought by WoWs.    Having 4 nights out of 7 per week for 7 or more weeks is very demanding on clan members and their families.   I would suspect if a legitimate pool was taken of the players in clans reducing the number of nights per week would win overwhelmingly way, though there would be a number of hardcore players who would be asking for more nights.    Personally I am retired so I have the nights, but many of our clan members have families, children and 4 nights per week is a bit too demanding and results in disgruntled wives.   Some time ago a player published a proposed calendar for an entire year of all the activities WoWs presents for the player's enjoyment and play.    It was well thought out and I would urge you to go back, pull it from the Forum, and give serious consideration to using it.

If not that then I would suggest reducing Clan Battles to 3 nights per week, with no battles on consecutive nights, and only 1 weekend night.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
2,725 posts
6,816 battles

Many a good point in there dbw86.  

4 hours ago, dbw86 said:

WoWs needs to have a schedule, which I am confident they do have at their headquarters, and they need to publish it at the beginning of each new year, or the end of the current year.   This would permit Clans and their leaders to properly plan ahead rather than the current sudden announcements with a week to a week and a half notice.   Yes, I know, others will espouse using past practices to figure out an approximate start date.   But that shouldn't happen in any business.   That is the responsibility of management and company, not end-users of their services.

Yes last year in the middle of the last CB season for which there were only a days notice. Many players managed to badger @Sub_Octavian and @Umbaretz enough through the forums and reddit that they did give out the schedule up to the current season.  There was even a poster that managed to create a nice looking calendar as you suggest here.     
Sub_O is currently doing a reddit Q&A  where he is trying to answer a lot of questions,  I did ask him there for an announcement  but doubt that it got through the signal to noise ratio.  

4 hours ago, dbw86 said:

Some time ago a player published a proposed calendar for an entire year of all the activities WoWs presents for the player's enjoyment and play.

HA  you saw it :D. 

4 hours ago, dbw86 said:

many of our clan members have families, children and 4 nights per week is a bit too demanding and results in disgruntled wives.

Yeah wows seems to attract an older crowd then most shooters and this is only too true.