Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rustyhole

Narai is where we need to draw the line...

85 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

625
[O_O]
Members
674 posts

If we allow Narai to be pulled with nothing more than a pipsqueak, we will lose the Tier 6 operations too.  We can either band together and make a real impact on this game that we want, or we can allow ourselves to be walked all over once again in the future.  

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,722
Members
1,818 posts
27,069 battles
6 minutes ago, Rustyhole said:

...or we can allow ourselves to be walked all over once again in the future.  

I think ^this will be the case. Apathy takes no energy nor sacrifice - hence, it will be the overwhelming response.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
664
[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
2,455 posts

Narai is broke so it's going into the shop. No other scenarios are getting pulled. On the flipside scenarios (per Crythantos) is the least played game mode so there's not likely any new scenarios getting added. The just have time now to fix Narnia so it can get put back into rotation.

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33,718
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,764 posts
20,198 battles
31 minutes ago, Rustyhole said:

We can either band together and make a real impact on this game that we want

Ok! What do you propose, other than making a barebones complaint post?

  • Funny 2
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
317
[USCG]
Members
707 posts
21,905 battles

If memory serves, we used to get a new scenario added every three months or so. Once they reworked the CV that has stopped in addition to ALL scenarios that had planes (cherry blossom, etc.) were pulled with talk that they’d be returning when the new CV AI was figured out. At least that’s how I remember it...

I hope Narai returns. It is by far my favorite scenario of the remaining four and pretty much the only one I still play. 

Not quite sure why WGing hasn’t added more scenarios or at least brought back the originals with the new CV AI. I for one enjoy it from time to time and it’s a nice break from co-op or randoms. 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
93
[-PVE-]
Members
294 posts
13,610 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

Ok! What do you propose, other than making a barebones complaint post?

Lert do you have any ideas because people are really troubled about how this game is changing. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banned
627 posts
Just now, Mykawa said:

Lert do you have any ideas because people are really troubled about how this game is changing. 

Yes it is concerning, Naral being removed is not a symptom of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
124
[-N-]
Members
273 posts
16,896 battles

As much as I like Narai for being T7 and thus more lucrative, when stupid craplike this happens I don't think it's a bad idea for it to be looked at. And this isn't even the worst example; pretty much every other time the transports don't go for their landing zones but go charging straight at the enemy reinforcements, which forces people to throw away their ships trying to distract the enemy and keep the stupid bots alive.

Screenshot (947).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
93
[-PVE-]
Members
294 posts
13,610 battles
1 minute ago, Neko_Ship_Akashi said:

Yes it is concerning, Naral being removed is not a symptom of it.

I'm sorry but yes it is.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,657
[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
13 minutes ago, Lert said:

Ok! What do you propose, other than making a barebones complaint post?

I think what OP wants is this, even if it is a slight overreaction:

tenor.gif.5df20b62ca257a8c8c6a807260e434a6.gif

  • Funny 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banned
627 posts
50 minutes ago, cgbosn4 said:

If memory serves, we used to get a new scenario added every three months or so. Once they reworked the CV that has stopped in addition to ALL scenarios that had planes (cherry blossom, etc.) were pulled with talk that they’d be returning when the new CV AI was figured out. At least that’s how I remember it...

I hope Narai returns. It is by far my favorite scenario of the remaining four and pretty much the only one I still play. 

Not quite sure why WGing hasn’t added more scenarios or at least brought back the originals with the new CV AI. I for one enjoy it from time to time and it’s a nice break from co-op or randoms. 

Paragraph 1; Yes you are correct.

Paragraph 2: Narai is being removed because of the community showing a rather severe bug involving the friendly transports. This is the only issue so it should be back soon.

Paragraph 3: As Fem once told me in another thread, Scenarios are not Wargaming's priority, they are more concerned about pumping oit new lines to make the game a bloated mess. 

Edited by Neko_Ship_Akashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banned
627 posts
3 minutes ago, Mykawa said:

I'm sorry but yes it is.

No it isn't, because we as a community is why it's being removed. Wargaming had no idea it was broken until we brought up, but do keep pretending. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
93
[-PVE-]
Members
294 posts
13,610 battles
1 minute ago, Nine_Lives_ said:

As much as I like Narai for being T7 and thus more lucrative, when stupid craplike this happens I don't think it's a bad idea for it to be looked at. And this isn't even the worst example; pretty much every other time the transports don't go for their landing zones but go charging straight at the enemy reinforcements, which forces people to throw away their ships trying to distract the enemy and keep the stupid bots alive.

Screenshot (947).png

I agree that it needs fixed but to say they do not know how long it will take is silly. This Op was taking to many people away for PvP and WG feels that they make more income from PvP. Many people believe that all OPs are going to go  away in the future and are voicing their concerns.  

  • Cool 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
625
[O_O]
Members
674 posts

[edited] 

15 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

I think what OP wants is this, even if it is a slight overreaction:

I did not make a call for violence; I want people to make their voices heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
625
[O_O]
Members
674 posts
24 minutes ago, Mykawa said:

Lert do you have any ideas because people are really troubled about how this game is changing. 

Of course not; Lert is part of the Old Guard that knows everything and anything about WoWs and their opinions can never be questioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
766
[--V--]
Members
1,466 posts
13,781 battles

How to determine WGs next steps/actions:

Will it make WG money?   -> Yes ------ it will get built/fixed/deployed

                                             ->  No ------- Its gone, won't happen, forget about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
3,327 posts
1,300 battles
14 minutes ago, Rustyhole said:

[edited] 

I did not make a call for violence; I want people to make their voices heard.

As our Rules don't support Personal attacks and non-constructive posts, they were hidden not to issue suspensions. 
Please keep constructive and don't answer to any provocations. 

All the topics are viewed and all constructive are added to the feedback for developers. 
There is no need in creating unrest because it always brings only forum rule violations instead of real feedback. 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banned
627 posts
15 minutes ago, Rustyhole said:

[edited] 

I did not make a call for violence; I want people to make their voices heard.

There are moments for that, Narai is not one of them, mainly because we are why it's leaving for repairs. You want to be upset at Wargaming? Look at the new Soviet CAs, that is a far more appropriate venue. 

Edited by Neko_Ship_Akashi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
93
[-PVE-]
Members
294 posts
13,610 battles
8 minutes ago, SeaborneSumo said:

How to determine WGs next steps/actions:

Will it make WG money?   -> Yes ------ it will get built/fixed/deployed

                                             ->  No ------- Its gone, won't happen, forget about it.

Really it is how they think they will make money. Ops could be a source of income, it has been talked about in other posts. Many people would buy ships and flags just to use in good scenarios. I was going buy the Sims for use in Dynamo but they took that scenario away, I have to many destroyers as it is. What other ships are better in Ops. than random play and who would be upset if they marketed ships for certain Ops..   

Edited by Mykawa
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banned
627 posts
6 minutes ago, wojowny said:

neko_ship_akashi

Looks like a tester alt account because his bad posts are still accepted and published on this forum

It is sn alt account, because I was an idiot with my first one.

Also name and shame is a forum violation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
625
[O_O]
Members
674 posts
Just now, Neko_Ship_Akashi said:

There are far moments for that, Narai is not one of them, mainly because we are why it's leaving for repairs. You want to be upset at Wargaming? Look at the new Soviet CAs, that is a far more appropriate venue. 

I have zero issues with new ships lines, because when the Russian fantasy ends, we will go back to real ships. 

I do have a problem with my preferred game mode being watered down little by little with no one even raising a concern.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banned
627 posts
Just now, Rustyhole said:

I have zero issues with new ships lines, because when the Russian fantasy ends, we will go back to real ships. 

I do have a problem with my preferred game mode being watered down little by little with no one even raising a concern.

People have, you just haven't looked. Just yesterday Fem told me that Wargaming just doesn't have Scenarios as priority, they are focused on new ships rn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banned
627 posts
13 minutes ago, Rustyhole said:

Of course not; Lert is part of the Old Guard that knows everything and anything about WoWs and their opinions can never be questioned.

If you think Lert supports everything Wargaming does you are very wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,653
[PVE]
Members
12,851 posts
26,795 battles
1 hour ago, StoptheViolins said:

Narai is broke so it's going into the shop. No other scenarios are getting pulled. On the flipside scenarios (per Crythantos) is the least played game mode so there's not likely any new scenarios getting added. The just have time now to fix Narnia so it can get put back into rotation.

Well, when you take most of them away and the few left are broken people will stop playing them. If people stop like that obviously it will be less played.

When new Scenarios were added regularly people played them a lot and by the many posts asking for more new ones/return of removed ones I have to kind of call :etc_swear: on this. They are very popular WHEN they are actually available and/or not old, stale, and broken.

Seems like WG has stopped with any type of PVE improvements/new content more because it threatens their precious PVP modes. I think they are nervous PVE is getting too popular and they stubbornly hang onto their desire for this game to be all PVP. Can't stop PVE from growing with the players then just stop doing anything to improve it for those who play it seems like their attitude.

 

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×