shadowsrmine

Patch 9.2 ST,European Event Arc,Changes to Gryf

12 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,367 posts
16,982 battles

And other Improvements   https://medium.com/@devblogwows/st-european-event-arc-changes-to-gryf-and-other-improvements-d5b01169413e    1*ofvJAAZ-3xXApx7GiflFqA.jpegNew Unique European Commander  Go to the link for details on all

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
25,857 posts
28,227 battles
21 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Lol better than RN  Heavy Cruisers:Smile_facepalm:

If they made the RN CAs really good, they'd run the considerable risk of making them OP.  I think that people really need to calm down about WG's attempts to not produce more and more power creep with each new line of ships.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
4,749 posts
12,813 battles
25 minutes ago, X__QC__X said:

lol.... "European" destroyers.....

But they are European. After all, the land of IKEA is in Europe, therefore IKEA botes are European. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,519 posts
14,832 battles
40 minutes ago, Crucis said:

If they made the RN CAs really good, they'd run the considerable risk of making them OP.  I think that people really need to calm down about WG's attempts to not produce more and more power creep with each new line of ships.

This, I would rather see ships/lines come in a bit weak allowing for tweaking them up than more powerful that the rest of the ships they see. Maybe they will give the Viribus Unitus an AA buff since her AA fits tier 3.5 but she sees tier 6 CV's and she isn't nimble like the US standards are.

[SALVO]
Members
25,857 posts
28,227 battles
12 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

This, I would rather see ships/lines come in a bit weak allowing for tweaking them up than more powerful that the rest of the ships they see. Maybe they will give the Viribus Unitus an AA buff since her AA fits tier 3.5 but she sees tier 6 CV's and she isn't nimble like the US standards are.

I think that it also holds true for the Italian CA line.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,367 posts
16,982 battles
2 hours ago, Crucis said:

If they made the RN CAs really good, they'd run the considerable risk of making them OP.  I think that people really need to calm down about WG's attempts to not produce more and more power creep with each new line of ships.:Smile_sceptic:

1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

1 hour ago, Crucis said:

I think that it also holds true for the Italian CA line.

Soooooooo  can you explain why at least the Italian CA's line tier 8-9-10  is so so much better  than the RN CA's? Heck  I'd rather play the Italian line  CA's at any tier  rather than  than any of the  RN  CA's   at least the Italian line works which is more than I can say for  the RN  CA's:Smile_sad: and  if  it weren't  for the  RN  commander  I'd have stopped playing  till patch  9.2  came out.

Edited by shadowsrmine

[SALVO]
Members
25,857 posts
28,227 battles
2 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

Soooooooo  can you explain why at least the Italian CA's line tier 8-9-10  is so so much better  than the RN CA's? Heck  I'd rather play the Italian line  CA's at any tier  rather than  than any of the  RN  CA's   at least the Italian line works which is more than I can say for  the RN  CA's:Smile_sad: and  if  it weren't  for the  RN  commander  I'd have stopped playing  till patch  9.2  came out.

Seeing as how I only have the tier 5 RN CA, I have no idea what the higher tier RN CAs play like.

[KNFA]
Beta Testers
496 posts
5,521 battles
4 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

But they are European. After all, the land of IKEA is in Europe, therefore IKEA botes are European. 

Sure but it is not a European line if it is basiclly only full of 1 European country. That's like saying hey lets pick the best deserts from all around the USA and then only picking deserts from Texas lol.

I am not saying the line shouldn't be in the European tech tree I am saying they should just call it what it is "The Swedish Destroyer tech tree line in the European tech tree" and they should probably have given the Europeans who wanted to see their countries ships some kind of warning before releasing it.

• Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,367 posts
16,982 battles
5 hours ago, X__QC__X said:

Sure but it is not a European line if it is basiclly only full of 1 European country. That's like saying hey lets pick the best deserts from all around the USA and then only picking deserts from Texas lol.

I am not saying the line shouldn't be in the European tech tree I am saying they should just call it what it is "The Swedish Destroyer tech tree line in the European tech tree" and they should probably have given the Europeans who wanted to see their countries ships some kind of warning before releasing it.

Wait What?!?!?! Blyskawica,Frieland   are  Swiss?:Smile_sceptic::Smile_amazed:Since when?

Edited by shadowsrmine

[KNFA]
Beta Testers
496 posts
5,521 battles
8 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

Wait What?!?!?! Blyskawica,Frieland   are  Swiss?:Smile_sceptic::Smile_amazed:Since when?

:cap_old:

Some one doesn't understand what a tech tree ship is........ or the words mostly and basically.......

• Boring 2