You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IcyThor

Training videos

10 comments in this topic

[DONUT]
Members
476 posts
6,764 battles

Who makes the best USN DD training videos? 

I look at some videos and I wonder if they were set up with a few friends on the opposing team?  They do things in video that never work for me in real games. 

Icy

[WORX]
Members
11,933 posts
19,479 battles
16 minutes ago, IcyThor said:

I look at some videos and I wonder if they were set up with a few friends on the opposing team?  They do things in video that never work for me in real games. 

Icy

High tier DD play ??

@Destroyer_KuroshioKai

He has a full library of DD for high tiers... I would caution, with the updates and changes up coming... He may need to do some changes...

For now, for learning and observing purposes, it will work.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,301 battles
29 minutes ago, IcyThor said:

The United States Navy.

[CVLUL]
WoWS Community Contributors
3,463 posts
13,643 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

High tier DD play ??

@Destroyer_KuroshioKai

He has a full library of DD for high tiers... I would caution, with the updates and changes up coming... He may need to do some changes...

For now, for learning and observing purposes, it will work.

Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention.

1 hour ago, IcyThor said:

Icy

I do my best to make DD videos based off what I have learned over 4 years of playing mostly DD for a pretty good clan on the NA server.  There are changes thats going to need to be made with the IFHE and miscellaneous armor changes.  Now that changes look like they are finalized I will be looking at how this will shift the meta, and builds and strategies to succeed in the new environment.

I assure when I come across clan mates and friends there is a real blood lust to kill them, partly for bragging rights but also they tend to be players that can sway the battle.

Take a look at my channel below, it might help you.  If not send me a PM with what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do to help.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,301 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

Come on big guy be helpful :Smile_teethhappy:

WHAT! The NAVY doesn't have a web page?!?!

[PVE]
Members
7,270 posts
23,114 battles
3 hours ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention.

I do my best to make DD videos based off what I have learned over 4 years of playing mostly DD for a pretty good clan on the NA server.  There are changes thats going to need to be made with the IFHE and miscellaneous armor changes.  Now that changes look like they are finalized I will be looking at how this will shift the meta, and builds and strategies to succeed in the new environment.

I assure when I come across clan mates and friends there is a real blood lust to kill them, partly for bragging rights but also they tend to be players that can sway the battle.

Take a look at my channel below, it might help you.  If not send me a PM with what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do to help.

Did you forget to add a link to your channel or is my phone just not good enough to see it?

[CVLUL]
WoWS Community Contributors
3,463 posts
13,643 battles
11 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Did you forget to add a link to your channel or is my phone just not good enough to see it?

A link is in my signature, I guess that doesnt show up on mobile.  Here it is.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-CVV_QxU4CesZL5pvdJw4A

[PVE]
Members
7,270 posts
23,114 battles
5 hours ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

A link is in my signature, I guess that doesnt show up on mobile.  Here it is.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-CVV_QxU4CesZL5pvdJw4A

Yeah...phones don't get signatures...thanx

Ninja'd 5 hours ago :-)

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos