You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
McHales_Navy_

Are submarines still coming?

8 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
458 battles

I haven't seen any uptates on the website regarding subs, but I did manage to sign up for open beta testing. Is there any word on subs?

Also, should high-tiered cruisers that don't have torpedoes have a heal consmable?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-AFK-]
Beta Testers
99 posts
3,234 battles
11 minutes ago, McHales_Navy_ said:

I haven't seen any uptates on the website regarding subs, but I did manage to sign up for open beta testing. Is there any word on subs?

Also, should high-tiered cruisers that don't have torpedoes have a heal consmable?

Yep they are coming we finished 3 rounds of submarine testing last one finished earlier February and there plans for round 4 possible the end of this month or next the reason there taking there time is because they have Been gathering feedback and fixing all the issues from round 3.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,857 posts
17,496 battles

Submarines are still coming. They may have been pushed back a little further. Looking like Russian Cruiser split may come before it now. Not 100% on that though.

Beta Testers
3,282 posts
26,944 battles

Subs just may work I think ?   It works pretty good in steel Oceans so I don't see why it can't work here ?  If Steel Ocean would of had better graphics I would of remained there instead …………. 

[WORX]
Members
12,074 posts
19,529 battles
46 minutes ago, McHales_Navy_ said:

Yes subs are coming... The in game Mighty Jingles Commander stats they're here and you can sink it.

If I was a betting man, IFHE changes and the RU split will come first... I suspect these are tied to the pre-release of subs.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,535 posts
14,839 battles
59 minutes ago, Tachnechdorus said:

Subs just may work I think ?   It works pretty good in steel Oceans so I don't see why it can't work here ?  If Steel Ocean would of had better graphics I would of remained there instead …………. 

Steel Ocean is closing.

They are taking their time with this which is good, I feel that they pushed to fast on the CV rework.