Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LaBombarde

12 hours of Tickets.

9 comments in this topic

[PUFF]
Members
67 posts
4,739 battles

If I try to re-install the game, do I need to also re-install the Game Center for any changes to be made?

I re-installed World of Warships but not the Game Center and I still have the same issue.

I spent 12 hours sending War Gaming reports and updating and researching and relaunching and restoring etc...Ticket after ticket after ticket, leads me to believe it's my computer that won't play the game.  It has been playing fine for months.

It started the day of the newest UpDate.  I'm a carpenter, so any tips would be appreciated. 

[WORX]
Members
11,967 posts
19,495 battles

I dont think you can install the game w/o WGC..

Like I stated in your earlier threads... Update your GPU drivers first... Then will see, what else is wrong.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,168 posts
22,715 battles

GPU drivers first! Listen to NavalPride!

Edited by Khafni

[JHF]
Members
379 posts
8,672 battles

I'm having log in problems as well... NA server will drops me midgame...(i know when it's about to happen because I won't be able to fire my guns for a good 15 seconds before being greeted with the log-in screen. And it can be anywhere between a minute to half an hour before I can get in again.

This started happening about a month ago.

Edited by Hydra_360ci

[WORX]
Members
11,967 posts
19,495 battles
9 minutes ago, Hydra_360ci said:

I'm having log in problems as well... NA server will drops me midgame...(i know when it's about to happen because I won't be able to fire my guns for a good 15 seconds before being greeted with the log-in screen. And it can be anywhere between a minute to half an hour before I can get in again.

This started happening about a month ago.

Do you update your drivers ??

[JHF]
Members
379 posts
8,672 battles

They're up to date. (though I hate updating the video driver, since more often than not they break my Realtek audio driver in the process.)

I'm not searching for a solution, I'm just saying that I've been having problems with staying logged-in, as well... and it started happening after the Puerto Rico, thing. Didn't have any login problems before that.

(just game crashes to desktop, which I know is related to my processor...it's a Phenom II, 9590... thing is a real nightmare as far as stability,is concerned..)

Edited by Hydra_360ci

[PUFF]
Members
67 posts
4,739 battles

I recently had a 24 ft fall and surgery to stay alive. I then got hooked on World of Warships.  I've worked construction and long hours for over 25 years; building houses and providing a beautiful product for the homeowner,every time.  

What does that mean?  It means I spend minimal time learning computer engineering.  It means if you use words like components or abbreviations like DL. I will have to reply with Sky Hook and Hot Dip. LOL.

Please Understand, when you are offering "SUPPORT" using a 2x10 for a 2x4 job doesn't always work. Everyone is brilliant in their own way; mine isn't computers.  Guess it's time for a Play Station.

gotta go to PT before Lowes and then to the jobsite. 

P.S.

the directions for a clean boot are NOT correct.

the directions for a Ping file are also incorrect.

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,327 posts
1,300 battles
4 hours ago, LaBombarde said:

I recently had a 24 ft fall and surgery to stay alive. I then got hooked on World of Warships.  I've worked construction and long hours for over 25 years; building houses and providing a beautiful product for the homeowner,every time.  

What does that mean?  It means I spend minimal time learning computer engineering.  It means if you use words like components or abbreviations like DL. I will have to reply with Sky Hook and Hot Dip. LOL.

Please Understand, when you are offering "SUPPORT" using a 2x10 for a 2x4 job doesn't always work. Everyone is brilliant in their own way; mine isn't computers.  Guess it's time for a Play Station.

gotta go to PT before Lowes and then to the jobsite. 

P.S.

the directions for a clean boot are NOT correct.

the directions for a Ping file are also incorrect.

I see your frustration about the time spent without results. I've also checked the situation in the tickets and Directions, they all working.
I guess we were on the halfway to find and fix the issue. Just sometimes when it's not connected with the game client this may be not simple.  

I always suggest checking the list of standard options before submitting a ticket, it may work in many situations, because we didn't have any big updates last week.

Spoiler
  • delete modifications if you have any (you may also start game in a "Safe mode", check this with the right edge of "Play" button in WGCenter)
  • "check and repair" client via WGC >> Game Settings (This topic may be helpful with the first two points)  
  • delete your preferences.xml file in the game folder and set everything manually again with the next game launch 
  • choose another graphic settings and check the result 
  • close all unnecessary applications before the start of the game

Just if nothing helps, our Support is the only way to find and fix any issue. Thank you for contacting it and thank you for your feedback and your patience.

Don't hesitate asking here even simple questions if this may help, it's impossible to know everything. Like, DL is used for Download. But one thing is to understand and another is to make everything step by step on your own in such situation. 

[BONKS]
Alpha Tester
242 posts
7,535 battles

You can try looking through my quick troubleshooting guide and see if anything helps.

https://warshipnews.blog/2018/06/11/world-of-warships-and-win-10-troubleshooting-guide/

Another thing that might be useful would be your system specs. If you don't know them, I recommend using a Free program called Speccy. Install it, run it, and go to File Save or Publish Snapshot. Send me the file or link in a PM please so your system information is not made public.

Sign in to follow this