Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shaddowze

If Fighters don't get shot down or kill anything you should get the consumable back.

4 comments in this topic

Members
61 posts
3,280 battles

All types of Fighters. If they don't get damaged/ killed by AA or shoot down something the player should get the consumable back.

E: What about spotting? Spotting is nice for lighting up red CV for your big boys. Suggestions welcome.

Mine comes from the sub: you see enemy on minimap but they are not lockable.

https://old.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/f1tvtv/if_fighters_dont_get_shot_down_or_kill_anything/

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[FEM]
Members
2,105 posts
17,350 battles

If my radar doesn't spot anything I should get the consumable back. If my hydro doesn't spot anything I should get the consumable back. If my Def AA doesn't shoot down any planes I should get the consumable back.

• Funny 1

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles

I don't think that is going to happen, as it makes as little sense as a limited use radar and hydro, etc.  That said, I would love to see something that allows you to not be charged for using a DFAA if there is no CV in game (and maybe fighters).  That, or they should give some other buff in order to justify use.  I understand most players don't have credit issues and so this isn't a huge deal, but still - DFAA is dramatically less useless without a CV in game than it is with a CV in game.  You could make a similar argument for other consumables but nothing is as dramatically different based on game.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,783 posts
20,267 battles

If my shell or torpedo doesn't hit the target I should get it back.

Sign in to follow this