You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BasqueJacque

Allocating Personal Resources to Clan?

10 comments in this topic

[USNR]
Members
17 posts
9,509 battles

Okay...searched for an hour...cannot find how to allocate some of my personal resources to my clan. Can that even be done? Thanks all...BasqueJacque

Members
4,333 posts
11,177 battles

That’s how the treasury was advertised to work initially, but as of now (and probably for the foreseeable future) the only way to get resources into the clan treasury is to progress in clan battles and clan brawls. 

[SALVO]
Members
24,764 posts
25,791 battles
2 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

You can't. Sadly not how the treasury works.

Honestly, Wuff, I'd oppose this, because I can see some clan commanders demanding that players give up a bunch of their credits or whatever, if that clan CO finds out that you have a lot of credits built up.  And if those players refused to hand over credits to the clan, I could see some clan COs booting them for that refusal.

[BEA5T]
[BEA5T]
Members
374 posts
14,361 battles

I have been in a game ( will remain nameless) but it had big ships , medium ships, and little fast ships where

A. You had sort of like a  ship yard which you could build ships

B. Gather the resources for those ships through treasure hunts

C. The host game had a center and acted as a Middle Man and allowed people to barter with each other for those said resources ( you had to pay 10 percent house fee for the trade)

D. Within the CLAN there was a treasury in which each player could donate so many currency in which the CLAN could build and configure this so called HUGE ship in which was used as a central ship in CLAN battles ( the clan members would then  use whatever ships they thought was best to destroy or defend that main ship.  Main ship had torpedo's and guns that would auto fire at opposing  Clan's.  

Why am I even bringing this up you ask :Smile_coin: 

WELP I sure hope WOWS does not go down this path cause I beginning to see some of the same things or even similarities even as remote as that may seem.  

1. SHIP YARD is step #1 

oh let me add: 

This game had 

PVP  ( Random) battles 

PVE  ( Human against BOTS) 

Scenarios ( operations)  

Edited by Noworriesderpy1
Nothing

[SYN]
Members
8,236 posts
13,957 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

Honestly, Wuff, I'd oppose this, because I can see some clan commanders demanding that players give up a bunch of their credits or whatever, if that clan CO finds out that you have a lot of credits built up.  And if those players refused to hand over credits to the clan, I could see some clan COs booting them for that refusal.

Sure maybe this could happen, but I think it would be the minority. Honestly, a clan leader wouldn't really have any leverage to make such a demand. Finding a new clan, or even talking all your clanmates to move to a new tag probably would be easy if a commander was that kinda person. 

But it could help so many new players or (and this is why WG would never let it happen) help free2play players.

[SALVO]
Members
24,764 posts
25,791 battles
2 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Sure maybe this could happen, but I think it would be the minority. Honestly, a clan leader wouldn't really have any leverage to make such a demand. Finding a new clan, or even talking all your clanmates to move to a new tag probably would be easy if a commander was that kinda person. 

But it could help so many new players or (and this is why WG would never let it happen) help free2play players.

Let the new or f2p players help themselves, same as the rest of us had to.

[NADA]
Members
15 posts
11,571 battles

agree with BasqueJacque, i just happen to search for this question and found the answer right away.. thanks everyone.

Members
1,354 posts
1,286 battles
On 2/9/2020 at 6:27 PM, Crucis said:

I don't see a problem. Who would want to be in a clan like that to begin with? There have been so many times where I wished I could give some of my resources to a credit-starved clan mate.