Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gaelic_knight

kremlin firing range

6 comments in this topic

[MR-1]
Members
1,065 posts
18,583 battles

how come T10 Russian BB SLAVA ( as showen on the WOW wiki page )  gets 24km firing range and kremlin only gets 20km . the firing range is the only let down for kremilin 

SLAVA.jpg

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,133 posts
4,964 battles
10 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

how come T10 Russian BB SLAVA ( as showen on the WOW wiki page )  gets 24km firing range and kremlin only gets 20km . the firing range is the only let down for kremilin 

Different ships get balanced differently. Furthermore, Slava was (and still is) a work in progress, and subject to change. 

2 different ships, two different calibers (406 vs 457), 2 different dispersions, the list goes on. They are entirely different guns with their own individual ranges

[WOLFC]
Members
1,611 posts
9,436 battles
23 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

the firing range is the only let down for kremilin

You answered the question yourself.

• Cool 1

[MR-1]
Members
1,065 posts
18,583 battles
18 hours ago, Nevermore135 said:

You answered the question yourself.

no I asked the question   _BBaby gave me the answer   but still   .. it was a let down  when I got kremlin  and less slots than anyother T10 ship 

and further more  wiki page doesn't say its work in progress  

Edited by Gaelic_knight

[BLEP]
[BLEP]
Members
1,986 posts
14,799 battles
19 hours ago, Gaelic_knight said:

Kremlin, as it is is one of the most (if not the most) competitive battleships in the game. The slightly shorter firing range is one of the few things that even remotely begins to limit Kremlin's strengths. She's got easily some of the best guns and armor for her tier, and is reasonably mobile as well. As it is, 20km is pretty significant for a firing range anyways, only really being limiting in specific circumstances.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,611 posts
9,436 battles
2 hours ago, Gaelic_knight said:

no I asked the question   _BBaby gave me the answer   but still   .. it was a let down  when I got kremlin  and less slots than anyother T10 ship 

and further more  wiki page doesn't say its work in progress  

You mentioned the range was “the only let down,” implying you thought everything else about the Kremlin was great. Kremlin is balanced around having short range for a tier X BB. If it didn’t it would be even stronger than it is now.

That’s the point I was trying to make.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this