You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Battlecruiser_Repulse

you were reporrted

23 comments in this topic

[PROJX]
Beta Testers
723 posts
4,640 battles

You clearly should have played worse.

Well, as long as you are the enemy team

[KNMSU]
Members
7,086 posts
7,668 battles
1 minute ago, PotatoMD said:

You clearly should have played worse.

Well, as long as you are the enemy team

That's okay. I just lost the next one because an Iowa decided to park directly behind my JB and I couldn't move. Like I said - Sundays.

0 posts

driving a JB, of course you were reported! JB cancer..., when you press the "load faster" button :Smile_teethhappy:.

[KNMSU]
Members
7,086 posts
7,668 battles
5 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

driving a JB, of course you were reported! JB cancer..., when you press the "load faster" button :Smile_teethhappy:.

I hacked the client to accelerate reload.

I believe I have a live shot of the internals of Jean Bart as a result of my meddling... let's see... yes, here it is!

ben_hur-gif.86491

• Funny 2

[--K--]
Members
1,342 posts
10,133 battles

Pathetic, you didn’t even break 300k dmg...  

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,381 posts
14,152 battles
6 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_Repulse said:

I hacked the client to accelerate reload.

I believe I have a live shot of the internals of Jean Bart as a result of my meddling... let's see... yes, here it is!

ben_hur-gif.86491

That would be the speed boost.

This is the reload booster.
tenor.gif

[WOLFG]
Members
9,538 posts
8,473 battles

It would be nice to know which team reported you.

The reds obviously had reason to be upset with you.

The greens reasons would be less obvious.  Could have been as simple as you have the JB, and they aren't going to have time to get it.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,571 posts
15,615 battles
1 hour ago, Battlecruiser_Repulse said:

Like I said - Sundays

words to live by

Why I now always always always get Naval Battles done before midnight on Saturday 

[WORX]
Members
10,586 posts
18,482 battles

Well, you were only reported...

If it was a CV or a torp DD and you did 280k, you would've been nerfed...

• Cool 2

[DOG]
Members
1,103 posts
11,751 battles

Is Jean Bart really that much fun?  It hasn't been on my wish list up to this point, because it looked similar to Richelieu, which was a grind I didn't enjoy.  It's the only French BB above tier V I sold on the road to Republique.  I've got around 230k coal right now, which I've been saving for Yoshino.  But I don't think Yoshino is going away any time soon.  I may have to reevaluate my purchase plans, especially if it's a ship that inspires Smolensk style temper tantrums by it's mere existence in a match.

[KNMSU]
Members
7,086 posts
7,668 battles
16 minutes ago, zubalkabir said:

Is Jean Bart really that much fun?  It hasn't been on my wish list up to this point, because it looked similar to Richelieu, which was a grind I didn't enjoy.  It's the only French BB above tier V I sold on the road to Republique.  I've got around 230k coal right now, which I've been saving for Yoshino.  But I don't think Yoshino is going away any time soon.  I may have to reevaluate my purchase plans, especially if it's a ship that inspires Smolensk style temper tantrums by it's mere existence in a match.

If you position properly, yes, Jean Bart is excellent. She had a solid (but not amazing) bow tank, very strong AA, and - most importantly - the withering ability to punish the unaware. There are a LOT of oblivious people in this game - but, more often than not, you spot them doing stupid things while you are stuck reloading. JB solves this problem, allowing you to snapshot exposed broadsides in spectacular fashion.

In the replay above, in one salvo, I do 62k damage and 5x citadels to a Soyuz who decides to do a little donut in front of me. He paid the price.

The other thing about JB is that her speed boost is extremely useful to "shimmy" - move forward and back just enough to throw potato shot placement. Flambass often does this to great effect in his videos (JB is his favorite ship in WoWs):

For my money, it's the best battleship in WoWs for tier. And now that tier 9 sees a lot more favorable matchmaking, JB is all the better.

Edited by Battlecruiser_Repulse

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
2 hours ago, LoveBote said:

Now don’t be so hasty, on weekends JB is very welcome thanks to the fact they are bristling with good AA guns to shoot down the CV aircraft that are so common on weekends.

[WOLFB]
Members
428 posts
7,881 battles

Always got to remember that the fine print of playing this game states that it's a 1 v 23 game, not a 12 v 12 game.

Unless you're in a div, then it's a 2 v 22 or 3 v 20 game.

[KNMSU]
Members
7,086 posts
7,668 battles
2 hours ago, Kenrod_Melrocity said:

Haven't watched the reply, but was there any prior chat to suggest why that player threatened to or did report you?

I blapped his Kutozov charging me at 8 km.

[B-Z]
Members
156 posts
21,979 battles

The mystifying question is, how is it that these people haven't yet realized you are actually trying to kill them? I guess he was coming for the wine tasting but it turns out that you got to taste the whine.

Members
463 posts
4,350 battles
5 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

That would be the speed boost.

This is the reload booster.
tenor.gif

everyone knows that the most effective way  to achive speed boost is to play Benny hill music.

Edited by pepe_trueno
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[NFJF]
Members
653 posts
9,850 battles

Oh dear! probably some sub 50% scrub that still cant accept the fact he's not very good and choses to blame hacking and whatnot instead of his incompetence. 

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,864 posts
17,901 battles

I have a philosophy that I get reported a LOT LESS than I probably should be reported.  So when I do get reported, I'm like...oh well...it was a good run.  Reset.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,858 battles
6 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

I have a philosophy that I get reported a LOT LESS than I probably should be reported.  So when I do get reported, I'm like...oh well...it was a good run.  Reset.

For some reason I read this as "deported" :)

Rinse/repeat lol

Edited by Commander_367