Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

Soviet power

12 comments in this topic

Members
3,097 posts
12,266 battles

So, today I logged into WOT and found these new tanks, no it is not April 1 joke:

update_1.7.1_st-ii_08_1920x1080.jpg

Members
5,364 posts
7 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

So, today I logged into WOT and found these new tanks, no it is not April 1 joke:

update_1.7.1_st-ii_08_1920x1080.jpg

I think Jingles had one of these in a video in the last couple of months.  Something a bit funny about the reloading, but if you wait till they're both loaded, it can be horrific.

[NFJF]
Members
653 posts
9,895 battles

Im guessing being Russian, it has full auto fire, modern APFSDS rounds that penetrate anything at any angle, gun launched atgms, electronic countermeasures, and Kontatk 5 era? So glad I quit that game back in 2014. Its such a joke!

• Funny 1

Members
404 posts
3,852 battles
1 hour ago, admiralsexybeast said:

Im guessing being Russian, it has full auto fire, modern APFSDS rounds that penetrate anything at any angle, gun launched atgms, electronic countermeasures, and Kontatk 5 era? So glad I quit that game back in 2014. Its such a joke!

And it flies.

• Funny 2

[TMS]
Beta Testers
3,731 posts
14,318 battles

Wait till they release a soviet CV line, it will make the kremil look like a t5

Members
1,493 posts
10,847 battles

atleast they are coming up with new ideas to keep the content fresh instead of just reskinning previous ships and putting a dollar sign infront of them, who cares what nation they are

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[SIDE]
Members
4,684 posts
4 hours ago, ITZ_ACE_BABY said:

atleast they are coming up with new ideas to keep the content fresh instead of just reskinning previous ships and putting a dollar sign infront of them, who cares what nation they are

You must be joking. "New content" vs "bad idea" and "goth sci-fi cold war acid trip" vs "yeah, no". That game was ruined unrecognizably 4 years ago thru power crept "new content". I'll take the reskins with better gameplay, thank you very much.

Edited by thebigblue
  • Cool 1

Members
1,493 posts
10,847 battles
20 hours ago, thebigblue said:

You must be joking. "New content" vs "bad idea" and "goth sci-fi cold war acid trip" vs "yeah, no". That game was ruined unrecognizably 4 years ago thru power crept "new content". I'll take the reskins with better gameplay, thank you very much.

when did i say new content had to be overpowered? i would also reconsider that reskinned = better gameplay comment too

• Boring 1

[RBMK]
Members
215 posts
14,123 battles
On 2/10/2020 at 8:04 PM, ITZ_ACE_BABY said:

well when the new content is dumb, perhaps a set of skins would be better?

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,344 posts
12,376 battles

I assume sharks with fricken laser beams come out of the barrels. 

Sign in to follow this