You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Spencerhut

Which Wireless KB & Mouse do you use?

19 comments in this topic

[LGND]
Members
23 posts
9,428 battles

I'm on my second Logitech set and the KB keeps disconnecting at random times, of course at the worst possible moments.

Anyone have a suggestion for a more stable wireless KB & mouse?

My computer is less than 3ft from my KB.

[TMS]
Beta Testers
3,731 posts
14,321 battles

if you don't mind spending some money look at the roccat wireless leadr mouse

• Cool 1

[4HIM]
Members
3,026 posts
12,650 battles

I use a  Corsair K63 with their lap board.  Been pretty reliable.  Mouse is just a generic vertical mouse.  

• Cool 1

[LSNB]
Members
1,588 posts
4,409 battles

What wireless keyboard?

I just use my Tecknet Cordless Optical Mouse. WoWS doesn't need much in order to run.

https://www.amazon.com/TeckNet-Portable-Wireless-Receiver-Adjustment/dp/B001DHECXA

Edited by destawaits
  • Cool 1

[S0L0]
Members
7 posts
8,752 battles

Logitech G613 kb and g703 mouse no problem with wireless it feel just like wired. The g703 is known to have some qc issues so maybe look for another mouse.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,484 battles

I use the G910 wired keyboard and the G602 wireless gaming mouse.

image.thumb.png.57dd2bb5805478f31368eb14e011d42f.png

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Members
5,365 posts
21 minutes ago, Spencerhut said:

I'm on my second Logitech set and the KB keeps disconnecting at random times, of course at the worst possible moments.

I use a wired keyboard, and an Amazon Basics wireless mouse.  Works great.  If the mouse acts up after a few (usually 4-6 months), it's <$15 to replace.  The Logitech K120 keyboards last forever, and they still have a good feel, unlike so many newer ones.  

EDIT: I play on a desktop machine with two 24" monitors.  I use laptops only when I have to, usually when I have to do some switch or router changes using the console hook.

Edited by Kirov_Six
  • Cool 1

Members
1,674 posts
12,382 battles

Wire less ?

Pffff

Laptop keyboard and Logitech g600 wired

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

I have a wired keyboard but do have the G602 which worked fine until I went to two monitors. It was acting up so I switched to one of the front USB ports which isn't blocked by the monitors and it has been fine since. There was a large gap between the single monitor and the computer where with two that gap is small. Try different ports to see if that clears it up.

Members
3,077 posts
15,941 battles

BTW I have a wireless Logitech keyboard and I suggest you go with a wired keyboard. Wireless is not reliable. So many times when I needed to turn and my ship wouldn't respond or delayed response. Mouse is fine

[LOS]
Members
864 posts
13,742 battles

I'm using this one here and my mouse as well.

[4HIM]
Members
3,026 posts
12,650 battles

Cheap test to run.  Get a USB extension cable and relocate the receiver.  Could be something is interfering with the signal.  Might not be the keyboard itself.  

• Cool 1

Members
161 posts
2,079 battles
3 hours ago, Kirov_Six said:

I use a wired keyboard, and an Amazon Basics wireless mouse.  Works great.  If the mouse acts up after a few (usually 4-6 months), it's <$15 to replace.  The Logitech K120 keyboards last forever, and they still have a good feel, unlike so many newer ones.  

EDIT: I play on a desktop machine with two 24" monitors.  I use laptops only when I have to, usually when I have to do some switch or router changes using the console hook.

Mostly this.  BUT, for a mouse I use the T-90 and clones you can buy off of ebay.  They are like $6 each, offer several extra buttons that can sometimes be repurposed in games, are optical, and adjustable DPI.  Its a lot of mouse in a pretty cheap package.  The downside is they look "extreme".  They have lights but those can usually be turned off or adjusted.  I also like that they are a full handed mouse instead of a super tiny one.

EDIT: Sorry but its wired, not wireless.

Edited by The_Abysss

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,065 battles

Razer Huntsman Elite keyboard, which is wired. Wireless for keyboards is crap for gaming, and most of the time for mice as well- lag and latency are not your friends. There is an exception for mice, though: I use Logitech G903 with the Powerplay pad. Pad incorporates the wireless receiver and wireless charging for the mouse, and the receiver has an obscenely high polling rate at 1 kHz. I would not choose a bluetooth mouse or one of those Logitech Unifying dongle things.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
29,075 posts
8,322 battles
4 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

BTW I have a wireless Logitech keyboard and I suggest you go with a wired keyboard. Wireless is not reliable. So many times when I needed to turn and my ship wouldn't respond or delayed response. Mouse is fine

Same here, although when it doesn't respond, I just move the keyboard an inch forward on my lap, and that fixes it. Mostly when the batteries are low.

I use a Logitech M570 mouse, and no issues there.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,795 posts
4,631 battles
6 hours ago, Spencerhut said:

It's a world of denial, isn't it?

Get yourself real kbs and mouses.  You know, the kind with tails?

[WOLFG]
Members
29,075 posts
8,322 battles
15 hours ago, iDuckman said:

It's a world of denial, isn't it?

Get yourself real kbs and mouses.  You know, the kind with tails?

I used to do that, but having 2 6' USB extensions a few inches off the ground, with a pair of dogs around, was a disconnect hazard all its own lol.

• Funny 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,795 posts
4,631 battles
17 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I used to do that, but having 2 6' USB extensions a few inches off the ground, with a pair of dogs around, was a disconnect hazard all its own lol.

<gg>  "Skpstr! Control your dogs!"   Good reason.

"Dogs derp.  Cats sabotage."

• Funny 1