You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralQ

Still no brit heavy cruisers.

9 comments in this topic

[T-R-F]
Members
596 posts
17,088 battles

Okay for directives get everyone but Full monty and the ones you need a brit HC to do. yet not once have I gotten a HC with all the tokens come on WG. why say we can get an HC usign the token bundles when I have yet to get one after all that?

[D_INC]
[D_INC]
Members
89 posts
6,069 battles

Some got them some didn't.  I got 2.  They way it works is stupid.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,101 posts
14,317 battles

Sometimes the roll of the dice is just not with you.

Don't sweat it - the rewards for those missions are trivial and the ships go into full release on Wednesday anyway. Hope you kept your Emerald!

[O_O]
Members
6,442 posts
15,344 battles
13 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

...the ships go into full release on Wednesday anyway. Hope you kept your Emerald!

Oh, good point.  I'm sure I don't have enough XP on Emerald to unlock the first heavy cruiser.  I suppose I'll have to do that.  But, I don't touch the new line on release day.  The queue will be flooded with them.  So, I'll play whatever best counters those ships for a while.  After a week, when the queue starts to balance out again, I'll start on the new line.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
506 posts
8,087 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Sometimes the roll of the dice is just not with you.

Don't sweat it - the rewards for those missions are trivial and the ships go into full release on Wednesday anyway. Hope you kept your Emerald!

1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

Oh, good point.  I'm sure I don't have enough XP on Emerald to unlock the first heavy cruiser.  I suppose I'll have to do that.  But, I don't touch the new line on release day.  The queue will be flooded with them.  So, I'll play whatever best counters those ships for a while.  After a week, when the queue starts to balance out again, I'll start on the new line.

I would actually expect it to branch of the Tier 4 Cruiser (Danae) not the Tier 5 (Emerald).  Typically it branches off the lower tier ship.

[PVE]
Members
11,837 posts
24,506 battles

I ended up with 5; 3 from Doubloon bundles (stopped when I hit the T8 but also got T5 and T6) and then 2 from the token crates (T5 and T6 again :Smile_facepalm:).

I have earned every token possible and got every token bundle possible now so I can't get more. I am not spending more Doubloons for the T7. I just ground enough XP on the T6 so I can grab it, with the T9 (have enough XP on T8 so ready there too), the day the line goes live. Probably will FXP the T10 then as well.

I don't mind them doing these early access events; actually prefer it as it means I can generally start a line somewhere mid tiers + and avoid a lot of low tier boring grinding. I prefer crate drops to these bundle drops but either is ok I guess. I must admit though I am pretty lucky with them. Think this is only the second time I have not got all ship drops (RU BB event - got the 4 tech ships but not Lenin)? 3 out of 4 isn't bad though not to mention 2X duplicates.

What I didn't like this time is that you got duplicates when not having all of them. I like that you can get duplicates and wish they would keep that BUT add the same thing they do with Santa crates where if the ship you get is a duplicate reroll for one you don't have 1st before just giving the duplicate. I got 5 ship drops in an event that only had 4 ships but yet I didn't get one of them. Makes no sense.

[ANKER]
Members
246 posts
4,936 battles

i got lucky and get a tier 6 British HCruiser.

It's a paper ship BUT i kinda love it i don't know why

[PVE]
Members
11,837 posts
24,506 battles
1 minute ago, 9TenSix2Eight said:

i got lucky and get a tier 6 British HCruiser.

It's a paper ship BUT i kinda love it i don't know why

T6 is HMS Devonshire (Pennant # 39) it was a real ship. It was a County class Heavy Cruiser. Maybe WG tweaked something for game reasons but the ship was real and served during WW2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Devonshire_(39)

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,888 posts
17,933 battles

I got the Devonshire in the FIRST slot.  Wasn't really paying attention to how things worked and didn't realize how unique it was at the time.  It was the only one I got.  But getting it day one was kinda cool.

• Cool 1