Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DefundedUser_1036628598

#MonthOfTheCV

9 comments in this topic

Banned
259 posts
4,548 battles

Jingles has announced he will now be grinding CVs, which gave me a brand new idea for another initiative to incentivise WG to #FixCVs some more.

To celebrate the wonderful CV rework, let's get all the best players, streamers, youtubers and CCs to only play CVs the next patch.

All day every day.

The goal is to have three competent CV players on both sides in as many games as possible. Call it #MonthOfTheCV.

[WPORT]
Members
5,499 posts
10,525 battles

Should be interesting.

[--K--]
Members
1,343 posts
10,212 battles

Kudos on spending “money” on the name change.

[PLDN]
Members
273 posts

After having 4 games in a row where i'm first killed by CV's while in a DD I'll just leave this here. By the way i have over 4000 games in DD's

[KSC]
Members
638 posts
9,588 battles
1 hour ago, FixCVs said:

Jingles has announced he will now be grinding CVs, which gave me a brand new idea for another initiative to incentivise WG to #FixCVs some more.

To celebrate the wonderful CV rework, let's get all the best players, streamers, youtubers and CCs to only play CVs the next patch.

All day every day.

The goal is to have three competent CV players on both sides in as many games as possible. Call it #MonthOfTheCV.

Where'd he make this announcement?

Members
5,364 posts
1 hour ago, FixCVs said:

You realize that this is not possible in T8 or T10.  Hard limit of 2, including queue dumps.  I'm not sure about T6.  We know T4 can, of course.

Members
124 posts
2,067 battles

Just another thread complaining about CVs. Guess they don't like it that DDs don't control as they once did? CV,DD CR and BBs isnt the problem here. Its team play is  where the problem is. There is none since you have people with different goals. Some just enjoy playing the game and then you have those who only care about themselves and their stats so they wont risk games because it will effect their win rate. If player's work as a team, then you could see abetter outcome. It doesn't matter who dies first or last to get that win and yes CV's are going to target the eyes in the game. why wouldn't you? So before one points the finger, look how your team is playing first.  CC to me have a good side but also mislead other's by listening to one opinion.

• Boring 1

Banned
259 posts
4,548 battles
On 2/8/2020 at 5:52 PM, Ahskance said:

Where'd he make this announcement?

In the comment section of his most recent WoWs video on youtube.

I only just realized it has been a year since the first launch of the reworked carriers, which of course makes #MonthOfTheCarrier the perfect thing to celebrate that Anniversary in style!

Edited by FixCVs

Sign in to follow this