You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shenanigans_Abound

Clan treasury

7 comments in this topic

Members
554 posts
8,141 battles

How do you add doubloons, steel and coal into the armory? My brother needs coal for Smolensk and I was going to give it to him, just unsure how to add it to it. 

[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
94 posts
8,053 battles

You can't yet from what I have researched and maybe never not sur yet if wargaming will allow that to be a thing

Members
554 posts
8,141 battles
9 minutes ago, IceWolf____ said:

You can't yet from what I have researched and maybe never not sur yet if wargaming will allow that to be a thing

Wish they would but I think what they’re worried about is people being blackmailed, harassed etc.. into putting their steel and coal into there.. or I’m sure another one would be “give us all your steel and coal or we are kicking you out the clan” would be a popular one. 

[SYN]
Members
8,236 posts
13,957 battles

You cant. Deposits only come from winning in competitive modes. So it's completely useless to most clans, can't be used as a bank either to lend/share between clanmates. 

When first released WG promised lots of missions and events, generally non-competitive ways to fill the treasury but they never delivered. 

• Cool 1

[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
94 posts
8,053 battles
Just now, Kapitan_Wuff said:

You cant. Deposits only come from winning in competitive modes. So it's completely useless to most clans, can't be used as a bank either to lend/share between clanmates. 

When first released WG promised lots of missions and events, generally non-competitive ways to fill the treasury but they never delivered. 

I forgot to say this to pretty much it seems like you have to have great amount of wins in clan battles or clan brawls

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
868 posts
2,737 battles
38 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Can't say I am surprised unfortunately.

[SMOKD]
Members
41 posts
11,121 battles

WG would never allow it, it financially doesn’t make sense to them. Take silver for example, if a clan member could just send you some silver there would be no incentive to buy premium time/ premium ships for some. It’s the same with steel/ coal.