You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TriHard_DodgeDealership

The matchmaker is broken.

14 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
133 posts

Games like these are unwinnable. No matter how hard you carry, you CANNOT stop your team from killing themselves. If your team on the other side of the map wants to all kill themselves and die, you lost the game, you can't do anything. You cannot be on two flanks at the same time. You can't stop them from sailing right in and killing themselves one-by-one single file, like a bunch of bots.

The matchmaker has utterly failed to produce fair games. LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE GAME IS A STOMP. IF I GET ONE MORE STOMP GAME I'M UNINSTALLING

literally retarded.png

lol.png

• Cool 2
  • Confused 2

Beta Testers
133 posts
Just now, Kirov_Six said:

Bye.

Yes keep acting like the game is an old mans club. You'll end up with an even deader game than the game already is. Maybe you'll be the only one left and you can play co op with the bots.

[PVE]
Members
4,253 posts
18,541 battles
10 minutes ago, TriHard_DodgeDealership said:

The matchmaker has utterly failed to produce fair games. LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE GAME IS A STOMP. IF I GET ONE MORE STOMP GAME I'M UNINSTALLING

This is a mature game in a mature game cycle and that means, our host has driven off enough people in the middle of the game so that there is not a random distribution to chose from.....  A skill density hole....  It's not the MM fault because it only selects ships and there isn't a "skill balance" because there isn't a random distribution of players to "balance out the skills...."   Stomps are what you get !  Because there aren't enough "average" players !!!!!   We all left randoms at the Cruiser Line Split, Update 8.0 or the PR event......pick one.

Don't quit.  Play COOP and Scenarios with the rest of us.  Our host isn't even interested in "why" so quitting isn't helping anyone else.....  And, they could care less if you do uninstall because they believe their own spreadsheets and they say:  "Don't worry, be happy !"  Stay, it will irritate them !

[WORX]
Members
10,612 posts
18,506 battles
14 minutes ago, TriHard_DodgeDealership said:

You'll end up with an even deader game than the game already is. Maybe you'll be the only one left and you can play co op with the bots.

Think of it this way, you posted 2 pics..One pic is missing valuable information concerning your performance and the performance of your team. (top pic)

In the other pic, It was cruiser AND BB fail... Now, you can kill the easy targets all you want... WG makes it easy for players to kill easy ships... That doesn't mean you're going to win the match...

IMO... A red DD having 3 kills against you as a cruiser driver, its cruiser fail... It doesn't matter if you killed 4 red ships, if the main scorer is alive and sinking you guys.... Its Cruiser fail... 

Also BBs who fail to produce, no other class will carry them... Its how the game is atm...

Now if you dont like that arrangement... Then by all means uninstall and GL in candy crush..

I see a tactics fail and a player who hasn't figured out how to adapt to the in game situation on the fly.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1

Members
3,097 posts
12,258 battles
22 minutes ago, TriHard_DodgeDealership said:

MM has been working fine for me since day one, thank you very much.  Sounds like your own personal tantrum, feel free to go play something else :cap_like:

[REVY]
Members
2,275 posts
12,229 battles
1 hour ago, TriHard_DodgeDealership said:

Games like these are unwinnable. No matter how hard you carry, you CANNOT stop your team from killing themselves. If your team on the other side of the map wants to all kill themselves and die, you lost the game, you can't do anything. You cannot be on two flanks at the same time. You can't stop them from sailing right in and killing themselves one-by-one single file, like a bunch of bots.

literally retarded.png

lol.png

MM has nothing to do with the choices a player makes in a battle.

All MM does is set up a Random battle of two teams of 12 each, with roughly the same amount of BBs, CAs, DDs, and CVs on each side within a given Tier range.

1 hour ago, Asym_KS said:

This is a mature game in a mature game cycle and that means, our host has driven off enough people in the middle of the game so that there is not a random distribution to chose from.....  A skill density hole....  It's not the MM fault because it only selects ships and there isn't a "skill balance" because there isn't a random distribution of players to "balance out the skills...."   Stomps are what you get !  Because there aren't enough "average" players !!!!!   We all left randoms at the Cruiser Line Split, Update 8.0 or the PR event......pick one.

Don't quit.  Play COOP and Scenarios with the rest of us.  Our host isn't even interested in "why" so quitting isn't helping anyone else.....  And, they could care less if you do uninstall because they believe their own spreadsheets and they say:  "Don't worry, be happy !"  Stay, it will irritate them !

^^ Pretty much this.

[TDRB]
Members
5,120 posts
13,731 battles

Looked fair to me.

[KERMT]
Members
1,003 posts
4 hours ago, TriHard_DodgeDealership said:

literally retarded.png

lol.png

You need to stop quitting things in your life when they are hard or you will continue to achieve nothing.  

Empty threats get you nothing and this is a bad habit one of your parents taught you. 

Please correct this behavior.