You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
VVoony

What happenes to the UU for Moskva?

13 comments in this topic

[CAPGO]
Members
743 posts
8,562 battles

If the Moskva is becoming premium ship in upcoming patch, whats gonna happen to the unique upgrade?

• Cool 1

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,134 posts
5,001 battles

This change is several months out, and I would think that WG is far more worried about balance and gameplay than compensation.

My hope would be that the UU rework means premium ships will start getting legendary mods and Moskva will retain hers, but there is no way to tell except to wait

Edited by _BBaby

[WORX]
Members
10,631 posts
18,539 battles
22 minutes ago, VVoony said:

If the Moskva is becoming premium ship in upcoming patch

You still have until April to plan accordingly. Its not until Patch 0.9.3..

Members
4,352 posts
11,259 battles
12 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

You still have until April to plan accordingly. Its not until Patch 0.9.3..

9.4 or 9.5 is more likely since pan EU DDs probably will be 9.2 and 9.3

[WORX]
Members
10,631 posts
18,539 battles
1 minute ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

9.4 or 9.5 is more likely since pan EU DDs probably will be 9.2 and 9.3

Double check, The EU pod cast where the info originated stated the RU split will happen on 0.9.3

Members
4,352 posts
11,259 battles
10 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Double check, The EU pod cast where the info originated stated the RU split will happen on 0.9.3

The sections of the announcement stream I saw didn’t say anything about a specific release besides just being after pan EU DDs. If the split is happening in 9.3, then either pan EU DDs are going into early access the same update that another line goes into full release (or going into full release the same update as a line split) or the DDs will only be one patch instead of an early access patch and then a full release, neither of which has happened in the past since WoWS started the early access patches. 

If you have a link to any official WG statement that they’re coming in 9.3, please feel free to share it here. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,726 posts

More importantly, any decision based on information regarding LM/UU has to be made before the end of THIS patch. 

As in before Tuesday.

So anyone telling you that you have "months" to decide is either trolling you, or not bothering to actually look at the question. 

Edited by KilljoyCutter

[WORX]
Members
10,631 posts
18,539 battles
6 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The sections of the announcement stream I saw didn’t say anything about a specific release besides just being after pan EU DDs. If the split is happening in 9.3, then either pan EU DDs are going into early access the same update that another line goes into full release (or going into full release the same update as a line split) or the DDs will only be one patch instead of an early access patch and then a full release, neither of which has happened in the past since WoWS started the early access patches. 

If you have a link to any official WG statement that they’re coming in 9.3, please feel free to share it here. 

New ships have to go to PTS server first... If its dropping in 0.9.3, it should be coming up in the next PTS cycle.

The RU split, can happen at anytime after the announcement was made (its no longer in NDA or embargo status)... I think the forum post stated 0.9.3, searching that infor is a pain..

@Kizarvexis

Do you know the patch of when the RU split will happen ??? I say 0.9.3.. Can you confirm the date for us ?

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,751 posts
11,751 battles
45 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Moskva will retain her UU. As with other UUs, you will have until update 0.9.1 to get the mission, at which time the missions will no longer be available (but you will have until the end of 2020 to complete it), as detailed in this Dev Blog.

If there any specific changes to this UU it will be noted when we look into the re-balancing of UUs.

Fem, 

I wonder if Moskva will also get a model update.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

New ships have to go to PTS server first... If its dropping in 0.9.3, it should be coming up in the next PTS cycle.

The RU split, can happen at anytime after the announcement was made (its no longer in NDA or embargo status)... I think the forum post stated 0.9.3, searching that infor is a pain..

@Kizarvexis

Do you know the patch of when the RU split will happen ??? I say 0.9.3.. Can you confirm the date for us ?

Well, if the RU CA split is coming after the Pan-EU DDs, then we are looking at late spring to summer.

9.1 scheduled for Wed, Feb 12th UK CA line drops and you can no longer get UU missions. But existing UU missions last until Thu, Dec 31st, likely at 2am PST, so you will want to be done by EOD Wed, Dec 30th.

9.2 scheduled for Wed, Mar 11th UUs move to the RB. First patch where Pan-EU DDs can be early access, but nothing on a date yet for Pan-EU DDs.

9.3 likely scheduled for Wed, Apr 8th If Pan-EU DDs are not early access in 9.2, I would expect them to be early access here.

9.4 likely scheduled for Wed, May 6th earliest that RU CA split could be early access, but since it is only T8, T9, & T9, I don't think it will be early access. So likely the earliest we could expect the RU CA split.

9.5 likely scheduled for Wed, Jun 3rd RU CA split could be here, but that is quite far off and I think WG will pull the trigger before then, especially if the Pan-EU DDs drop on 9.3.