You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
YoeMe

Stop the Whining and Crying

20 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
Members
28 posts
12,233 battles

As soon as a player does something that another player doesn't like or agrees with the verbal abuse starts flowing. Sometimes this starts within 2 minutes of the game starting. There is no place in a game for name calling and verbally abusing someone. All this does is it shows the rest of the team how childish you are. This is a game, grow up.

Everyone plays a little different. Just because you wouldn't have done it that way doesn't mean it will fail. 

Watch others play, maybe you will learn something. 

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Just keep your mouth shut, wait till you get sunk and move on to your next battle. 

Think before hitting the send button, how immature will this make me look????

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 2

[META_]
Members
2,195 posts
7,309 battles

I get extremely butthurt when people tell me stop whining and crying. in my profession, there is no opportunity to release my built up feelings of rage and self pity, I HAVE to use the game for this.

thank you for hearing me out.  spud

• Funny 6
  • Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,805 posts
25,886 battles
14 minutes ago, YoeMe said:

As soon as a player does something that another player doesn't like or agrees with the verbal abuse starts flowing. Sometimes this starts within 2 minutes of the game starting. There is no place in a game for name calling and verbally abusing someone. All this does is it shows the rest of the team how childish you are. This is a game, grow up.

Everyone plays a little different. Just because you wouldn't have done it that way doesn't mean it will fail. 

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Just keep your mouth shut, wait till you get sunk and move on to your next battle. 

Think before hitting the send button, how immature will this make me look????

Go to hell.  I absolutely hate it when people say this.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Confused 2

[WORX]
Members
10,648 posts
18,555 battles
18 minutes ago, YoeMe said:

Ironically... I recommend to follow your own advise.

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[META_]
Members
2,195 posts
7,309 battles
30 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Crusis, on occasion could you please just try to be clear about the way you feel, and stop mincing your words? Thanks!!  :o) 

[SALVO]
Members
24,805 posts
25,886 battles
15 minutes ago, Spud_butt said:

Crusis, on occasion could you please just try to be clear about the way you feel, and stop mincing your words? Thanks!!  :o) 

Yeah, I guess I was going soft on him.  :Smile_veryhappy:

But if I told him how I really, really feel, the forum mods might get grumpy.  :Smile_sad:

• Cool 1

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,660 battles

Maybe if WG stopped being stupid I could stop complaining about it.

585696314726154242.png?v=1

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
4,262 posts
18,616 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

Boy, if you are experimenting with new people skills, we need to work a little harder in the clarity department.....  :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[AXANR]
Members
3,633 posts
22,444 battles

Do you realize how often people do things so insane

1 hour ago, YoeMe said:

As soon as a player does something that another player doesn't like or agrees with the verbal abuse starts flowing...

Everyone plays a little different. Just because you wouldn't have done it that way doesn't mean it will fail...

No, people do things so insanely stupid or inane that intelligent or even average players can look and say 'I wouldn't have done it that way and it will fail.' I don't need to wait for them to fail to know they're going to fail, in likely epic fashion. 

I do watch others play. I learn from people better than me. But usually when someone's getting called out for being an idiot, it's because they haven't bothered to learn a single thing about how not to suck. 

I'm assuming you're posting this because you get yelled at a lot. If so, you should probably take this time to learn to suck less instead of whining on the forums about people being mean to you. 

[MEIST]
Members
1,505 posts
5,746 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

original.gif.2701141c88fc4b8680a7a1b69bcbf338.gif

Members
5,364 posts
34 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Boy, if you are experimenting with new people skills, we need to work a little harder in the clarity department.....  :Smile_hiding:

Those aren't a bit new for him.  Unfortunately, his people skills resemble mine.  I just get away with it at work because I make things work that others can't.

[SALVO]
Members
24,805 posts
25,886 battles
13 minutes ago, jager_geist said:

original.gif.2701141c88fc4b8680a7a1b69bcbf338.gif

@Lert  Is that you with the nail file?  :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,805 posts
25,886 battles
36 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Sorry, Asym, but I think that the "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing" line is incredibly, INCREDIBLY offensive.  

[PVE]
Members
4,262 posts
18,616 battles
56 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Sorry, Asym, but I think that the "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing" line is incredibly, INCREDIBLY offensive.  

I was just impressed with you brevity.   And, it's a deep rooted conviction I guess.   I simply ignore the white noise of that generational reflex to generalize that we all should be nice.....  I was happy to retire from the military because of it.  My AAR's at the NTC set a record for hurt feeling and official complaints.... 

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
142 posts
9,001 battles

Wrong forum, this is PVE.

The whining and crying is reserved for random. If you see it in PVE, rejoice, as its a rare and unusual thing.

[META_]
Members
2,195 posts
7,309 battles
4 hours ago, CC123 said:

Wrong forum, this is PVE.

The whining and crying is reserved for random. If you see it in PVE, rejoice, as its a rare and unusual thing.

oh damn. my apologies.

you know how at the start of a battle, sometimes there's a DD, CA and 2 BBs that spawn close to A, all with no AA, and all of them except 1 BB hightail it out of there?? and the one that stays behind is depositing a lot of wondergenius comments in battle chat, like "how can you bail on me already" "fail team" "reporting" etc...

well, I am blessed to work with helicopter parents and their greenhouse babies.  it's a rare day when I don't hear "you need to be kind, acknowledge everybody, and nurture them." I usually check physically to see if I am equipped to breastfeed. had a few parents comment on that, looking a bit worried, but I say nothing.

what usually comes out of my mouth makes no one happy. "gee, josh, it's GREAT that you only show up 28% of the time. because I don't have to see your entitled brat face, nor hear your whining, much less try to work with you." this evidently qualifies as mental cruelty. it's mental cruelty to have to work with these kids. I just try to hand some back.

anyway, I thought this was about random battle. my bad.

[PVE]
Members
1,443 posts
39,325 battles
6 minutes ago, Spud_butt said:

anyway, I thought this was about random battle. my bad.

I thought he was talking about ops..

[META_]
Members
2,195 posts
7,309 battles
4 minutes ago, cecill611 said:

I thought he was talking about ops..

maybe he was/is??  maybe we are both wron… no, that just can't be.

[IRNBN]
Members
3,381 posts
9,803 battles
12 hours ago, Crucis said:

@Lert  Is that you with the nail file?  :Smile_trollface:

No reply.

I don't think he's read @ Lert. :Smile_hiding: