Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DrHolmes52

Teddy Bear Captain

25 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,394
[WOLFG]
Members
9,634 posts
8,629 battles

Reminds me of my eldest child going through puberty.

Any non mod way to change the voice?

I have Hood and Azuma, no problem.  But this is a step beyond what I can take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,274
[WOLFC]
Members
2,882 posts
16,373 battles
2 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Reminds me of my eldest child going through puberty.

Any non mod way to change the voice?

I have Hood and Azuma, no problem.  But this is a step beyond what I can take.

Other than changing the Audio settings, seems I heard once you can "hide" Arpeggio in the Additional Content menu and it will change the captain pic/voice as well ... I've never tested that, but give it a try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,394
[WOLFG]
Members
9,634 posts
8,629 battles
1 minute ago, DocWalker said:

Other than changing the Audio settings, seems I heard once you can "hide" Arpeggio in the Additional Content menu and it will change the captain pic/voice as well ... I've never tested that, but give it a try.

I don't really want to hide my everything about my Hiei though.  I can live with it, but being on fire was a flashback to teaching her to drive.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,274
[WOLFC]
Members
2,882 posts
16,373 battles
17 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I don't really want to hide my everything about my Hiei though.  I can live with it, but being on fire was a flashback to teaching her to drive.

... my daughter's face just popped into my head ... :cap_fainting:

edit:

 I just put the bear in Hiei and gave it a test run ... I never heard it say anything ... and I was on fire a couple of times. 

ARP was not hidden and Voice Settings are English - National

Edited by DocWalker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
90
[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
336 posts
11,965 battles

Thats Kirishimas voice, whose voice  you will also get with the Kirishima if you complete the final mission.  In the anime, Kirishima is recreated as the Teddy Bear when her ship is destroyed.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
365
[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
807 posts
7,176 battles
13 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

... my daughter's face just popped into my head ... :cap_fainting:

edit:

 I just put the bear in Hiei and gave it a test run ... I never heard it say anything ... and I was on fire a couple of times. 

ARP was not hidden and Voice Settings are English - National

For all the special captains (Jingles, ComRichard, etc), you have to use the National + setting. 
 

Otherwise you only hear the normal national voices. 

Edited by Diesel_Thunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,274
[WOLFC]
Members
2,882 posts
16,373 battles
2 minutes ago, Diesel_Thunder said:

For all the special captains (Jingles, ComRichard, etc), you have to use the National + setting. 

Yep, thanks ... I was testing to see if the Bear would talk in a normal voice, but it kept mum the whole game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,394
[WOLFG]
Members
9,634 posts
8,629 battles
16 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

 

ARP was not hidden and Voice Settings are English - National

I thought that was what I was on.  I will have to check again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,394
[WOLFG]
Members
9,634 posts
8,629 battles
5 minutes ago, Diesel_Thunder said:

For all the special captains (Jingles, ComRichard, etc), you have to use the National + setting. 
 

Otherwise you only hear the normal national voices. 

I'll give that a try too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34
[PHD]
Members
142 posts
11,081 battles
10 minutes ago, Diesel_Thunder said:

For all the special captains (Jingles, ComRichard, etc), you have to use the National + setting. 
 

Otherwise you only hear the normal national voices. 

My voice settings are English/Standard and I get Jingles being Jingles.  Haven't tried ComRichard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,348
[IGU]
[IGU]
Beta Testers
4,241 posts

She does get rattled with fire. I prefer Kongo her voice sounds so classy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
188
[BBMOD]
Members
348 posts
5,767 battles

Or, you could do what i did and dismiss it immediately. Never really understood the anime connections in the game.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,349
Members
1,605 posts
25,141 battles
30 minutes ago, Grimm262 said:

Never really understood the anime connections in the game.

Connections to this game:

  • The cartoon uses the same ships we use.
  • Some captains in this game are married to the cartoon captains (see "waifu").

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,348
[IGU]
[IGU]
Beta Testers
4,241 posts
35 minutes ago, Grimm262 said:

Or, you could do what i did and dismiss it immediately. Never really understood the anime connections in the game.

Is it that hard to understand? I mean the game is full of made up ships

Edited by Triela50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,953
[TBW]
Members
10,291 posts
17,484 battles
1 hour ago, Grimm262 said:

Or, you could do what i did and dismiss it immediately. Never really understood the anime connections in the game.

It may have all started here.

image.thumb.png.ae1c5ffcaf29ff3c93ed21062846f1ad.png

image.thumb.png.06072fb9dee6073e3c5f006d06309a87.png

image.png.54a826a80d02a81091763940e5ef0f91.pngimage.png.60504d0bee712abe2a8cfe89a1500a2e.pngimage.png.2a590200c3f90888e63a1d6089cd84e9.png

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,569
[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,914 battles
49 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

From one of my favorite movies:

 

There's a slight difference between a woman … and pre-pubescent teddy bears 

One is normal and healthy … the other not so much - just sayin :)

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,349
Members
1,605 posts
25,141 battles
6 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

There's a slight difference between a woman … and pre-pubescent teddy bears 

One is normal and healthy … the other not so much - just sayin :)

Absolutely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,674 posts
12,382 battles
2 hours ago, Triela50 said:

She does get rattled with fire. I prefer Kongo her voice sounds so classy 

image.png.6074888fea08735ec87f236c99349ce2.png
 

 

Edited by LadyAnesjka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,184
[A-D-F]
Members
2,092 posts
7,603 battles

Some quality nose art.  I wonder what the first pin-up nose art was?

strawberry_bitch_nose_art640.jpg?w=640&h

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,394
[WOLFG]
Members
9,634 posts
8,629 battles
2 hours ago, Triela50 said:

She does get rattled with fire. I prefer Kongo her voice sounds so classy 

No matter how many ARP ships I get, I'm only keeping 1 3pt captain (I have a glut of them now).  Maybe I'll keep the Kongo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,348
[IGU]
[IGU]
Beta Testers
4,241 posts
1 minute ago, DrHolmes52 said:

No matter how many ARP ships I get, I'm only keeping 1 3pt captain (I have a glut of them now).  Maybe I'll keep the Kongo.

well she is best girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,674 posts
12,382 battles
1 hour ago, Triela50 said:

well she is best girl

uhhh, ne.


Takao 

1484588005heart-png-with-wings.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×