tm63au

New Competition Design Your Very Own Russian Tier 8 Cruiser

8 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,794 battles

Captains and Commanders! We're back and do I have a challenge for you!

With the announcement of more great Russian Cruisers with our new split line WG have decided to give one lucky player the chance to have his own Paper Napkin Cruiser created as a new Premium ship.

How does the competition work first Grab two paper napkin towels and a marker pen, on the first towel draw a picture of a warship and the second towel write down any old technical crap about your ships design. 

Image result for paper napkin towel          Image result for marker pen

Now here is the Important Part of the competition the criteria:

1. Must be a fantasy design and not a actual historical Russian built ship.

2. Must be blatantly OP in every aspect.

The competition starts on Sunday 9th Feb 12:00 UTC and finishes on the Tuesday 11th 12:00 UTC ( we figure cant be that hard to draw a ship on a piece of paper then write a heap exaggerated design figures inside 2 days )

One entry per player.

The winning entry will be drawn randomly out of a bowl.

The judges decision will be final.

The winning entry will be announced on one of live streams.

The winner will receive one of the following great ships as the prize:

Aurora : Varyag : Oleg : Diana

So get started Captains grab those paper towels from your kitchen and that marker pen from tool box and get drawing.

And good luck Captains

Disclaimer

WG reserves the right to over buff the ships technical data if the original design is found not to be OP enough.

Edited by tm63au
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 3

[DPS]
Members
55 posts
2,841 battles

I don’t need a napkin.  The Soviet Cube cruiser was the basis for Star Trek’s Borg cube.

Having impressive armor, large displacement the cube has excellent ability to angle.  Propelled by pod drives the cube has extreme maneuverability, though due to its large displacement it’s top speed is under whelming at 29.7kts.

Each vertical face of the cube has an impressive array of AA, secondaries and main armament. 

• Funny 1

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,794 battles
5 minutes ago, NavyCuda said:

I don’t need a napkin.  The Soviet Cube cruiser was the basis for Star Trek’s Borg cube.

Having impressive armor, large displacement the cube has excellent ability to angle.  Propelled by pod drives the cube has extreme maneuverability, though due to its large displacement it’s top speed is under whelming at 29.7kts.

Each vertical face of the cube has an impressive array of AA, secondaries and main armament. 

Sounds OP :Smile_great:

0 posts

excellent competition idea,

933666565_2020-02-0713_35_59.thumb.jpg.5ef1e1969869a42fa8007583dbdd20a9.jpg

lots of (too many to count) 501 mm guns, 20 km radar with 15 minute duration, 501 mm guns with 3 second reload,also dual purpose anti air, a single fuel smoke consumeable with 15 minute duration, 3 km concealment.

I propose the name Bigskovksy for this tier 4 supercruiser, available exclusively to 100 000 battle + seal clubbers.

(oh dammit I am disqualified already, OP says tier 8 not tier4 :Smile_sad:)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,794 battles
2 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

excellent competition idea,

162996798_2020-02-0713_22_13.thumb.jpg.5df088a4e2d3f3a6d2644f55a6b80f28.jpg

lots of (too many to count) 501 mm guns, 20 km radar with 15 minute duration, 501 mm guns with 3 second reload,also dual purpose anti air, a single fuel smoke consumeable with 15 minute duration, 3 km concealment.

I propose the name Bigskovksy for this tier 4 supercruiser, available exclusively to 100 000 battle + seal clubbers.

Great design :Smile_great:

This comp will be a great success for WG 

0 posts
Just now, tm63au said:

Great design :Smile_great:

This comp will be a great success for WG 

I forgot to sign it.. brb