You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
saodi20

Recruiting section!

Recruiting section  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Recruiting section

• Agreed
    • Disagreed
    • In the middle

15 comments in this topic

Members
63 posts
1,440 battles

Should someone put up a section of this forum just for Recruiting because it is messy in here with all the other discussions!

• Cool 2

[JKSDF]
Members
928 posts
3,561 battles

True, especially KNTAI'S and FOG/FBS' which have just become giant RP's XD

Beta Testers
18 posts
1,779 battles

Yeah I agree, there should be a subsection dedicated to recruitment to keep general discussion more about the game and less about the community fleets.

Members
63 posts
1,440 battles

Yeah I agree, there should be a subsection dedicated to recruitment to keep general discussion more about the game and less about the community fleets.

my point exactly 

Members
63 posts
1,440 battles

Aye, clan section would be very welcome.

So would a CBT code begging section ^^

yah CBT code begging section is a good idea too 

Alpha Tester
320 posts
2,526 battles

What Wargaming needs to to is advise if you will be tied to a Clan from another one of their gaming units to WoWs.  I have introduced this question to mods several weeks ago...still no answer.

See http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/18539-clans-moderator-input-requested/page__p__580836#entry580836

Members
367 posts

I'm all for it. It does get a bit messy in the General Discussion section with -FOG-/-FBS- and KNTAI never leaving the front page.

Members
63 posts
1,440 battles

What Wargaming needs to to is advise if you will be tied to a Clan from another one of their gaming units to WoWs.  I have introduced this question to mods several weeks ago...still no answer.

See http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/18539-clans-moderator-input-requested/page__p__580836#entry580836

this is not relevant to our topic at the moment.

Members
63 posts
1,440 battles

I'm all for it. It does get a bit messy in the General Discussion section with -FOG-/-FBS- and KNTAI never leaving the front page.

I agree.

its not about not wanting to see them, when i want to see whats hot on the general from outside the forum they are at the top and i would have to going in the forum.

[HIT]
Beta Testers
492 posts
6,746 battles

I think that's a great idea. Our accounts are linked, right? it would be nice to be in a clan and see who is playing WOT and who is playing WOW/WOWs. 

That way you can talk to your clan mates and coordinate games.... whether they be tanks, planes or ships.

Has there been any talk of this? 

[HINON]
Members
7,797 posts
2,144 battles

I agree, it would be nice.

On another forum I'm on, all the clubs/clans have their own section, which is separate from the general discussions, and that system works very well.