Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mephiztopheleze

Still re-grinding my Soviet Cruisers........ Devs HELP pl0x!

4 comments in this topic

[ANZ4C]
Members
108 posts
8,901 battles

OK, so a while back, I reset my Soviet Cruiser line. I'm back up to the Donskoi and am ~225k XP off the Moskva.
What happens if I don't make it before the changes? Will I have to buy the Moskva as a Premium to get the Research Points? Will the 'win one battle' requirement shift to the Nevsky?
I didn't like the Moskva at all, but I do like the Donskoi, hence the reset (I was only ever intending to buy the Moskva, win one battle and then sell it).

I are confused.......

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,626 posts
4,984 battles

You have, probably, four months at least.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
8,236 posts
13,957 battles

You have plenty of time dude. They just announced this, its gonna be months.

Also... you don't like Moskva? I thought everyone liked Moskva lol

I am curious what will happen with the legendary mod for Moskva, will it only be available to players that earned it while she was in the tech tree? Or after being a coal ship can it still be earned/bought somehow? Either way I really need to stop playing around with the leg mod grind.

Members
4,332 posts
11,149 battles

You have plenty of time to complete the grind. At the extreme earliest, the split won’t happen until mid May. UK CAs will enter full release next week in 9.1, Pan EU DDs will either come in 9.2 and 9.3 (based on the hint/slip from today’s stream that they may be following directly behind the CAs) or 9.3 and 9.4, and then the split coming in 9.4 or 9.5 (or even 9.6 if there’s a gap patch between both releases like there has been in the past). At the earliest you’re looking at sometime in May, at the latest mid July or even August.

IF (and that’s a gigantic if) you don’t make it back to Moskva before that split happens, I would be willing to bet that the RB points will move to Nevsky as the main line ship since it’s the one that’s technically taking Moskva’s place in the tree. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

Sign in to follow this