Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Toxygene

Tips on winning one game

13 comments in this topic

[O2]
Members
228 posts

How's is it done? What does it feel like if you (theoretically), one day, perhaps in a future parallel universe, after much hardship and heroics, and after having taken a couple of days off of work...win a game. Let me hear from you. And no fakers. I only want to hear from you if you have in fact won a game.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,555 posts

If you have lost every game, every player on the read team, has won each of those games.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

You just have to be worse at losing than the other team.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles

Does Co op and Scenarios count?

shot-20_02.06_21_07.16-0984.thumb.jpg.90740bd9f05448d65e5e2e9ce15cf04f.jpg

Not only that, those three Narai games were won in grand style.

image.thumb.png.196714c0d0ad6d58557bc3ae4552e76e.png

image.thumb.png.0da42194facc24bcd529ac4b2197a738.png

image.thumb.png.874d3f60eb62173c3e0dceb15336be31.png

Well back at it, my Boise is off of time out.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,263 battles
18 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Does Co op and Scenarios count?

No.

[WORST]
Members
142 posts
16,275 battles

3 person div with better players than you are... I win 80%^ of those with unicum or above players. If playing a Cruiser try to focus on Destroyers and preserving your lifespan as long as humanly possible. Survival Rate, Destroying Enemy Destroyers will help. 

CV and DD are the most influential ships in the game toward the win if played properly. If good in either, definitely play those.

Play Lower tier you will win much more often...(of course tier 4 is crowded with Hoshos)

Use in player chat "nicely" and ask for help, F3 focus fire to encourage the team. Once in a blue moon this will change the outcome of a game. I really am not a great World of Warhips Player but I got above 50% using the above...and I still play Battleship and Ships I do not do well in. You should stay with ships you do well in.

White Mouse was helpful back when but I feel the whole META changed for me and those things weren't things that seemed to count to me as much now. Just surviving focusing on targets that are juicy, capping, getting rid of other DDs, Radar Cruisers. etc... really counts...

In CVs Spotting DDs, and targeting them first...

Edited by MassiveSalvo

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Well back at it, my Boise if off of time out.

With the amount of credits those games are making, I'm sure you can afford the 75k timeout fee.

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles
1 minute ago, grumpymunky said:

With the amount of credits those games are making, I'm sure you can afford the 75k timeout fee.

I could play the Nueve but it just isn't the same without a special commander that can change ammo type in 2.5 seconds. I take a break in between rounds and check on Granny really.

Members
174 posts
17,386 battles

Just log on and off a lot don't keep pounding your head... how do you think people get those unicum WR with the law of averages... i've tried lately and it's and pretty ez to get a unicum WR.

Sign in to follow this