You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfman757

Test ships?

8 comments in this topic

Members
147 posts
732 battles

Ok I logged in and I have 3 test ships, one Russian, one American and one Japan, commanders assigned, but I cant enter any battle with them, WTH?

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,134 posts
5,001 battles
4 minutes ago, wolfman757 said:

Ok I logged in and I have 3 test ships, one Russian, one American and one Japan, commanders assigned, but I cant enter any battle with them, WTH?

These ships can only be taken into clan battles. They are meant to provide for those without (meta) tier 10s and to make the game mode and its rewards more accessible 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,420 posts
14,165 battles

They had me confused when I saw them marked as test ships, I have enough as it is but a mouse over in port explained.

Members
2,848 posts
36,608 battles

Yeah, rentals.

The last time I got something of a treat, it was when I was offered an exclusive chance to buy Alabama early so I can play it.

It was most likely my BB main like performance and what better way to put on a show than to have a player like me sail it nearly all day.

I wish WG would do that more often.

I probably sold them a few Alabamas.

I know I sold a few Ohios and PRs.

I am still waiting for my commission.

LOL

Members
147 posts
732 battles
21 hours ago, Captain__Blaine said:

Clan battle rentals

21 hours ago, _BBaby said:

These ships can only be taken into clan battles. They are meant to provide for those without (meta) tier 10s and to make the game mode and its rewards more accessible 

oh ok, well I'm not in a clan anymore so they can take them off my list of ships any time now