You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JustAnOldDude

Our team has completed the mission

8 comments in this topic

Members
243 posts

In the last few updates while playing PVE battles I get the "Our team has completed the mission" and if you look at the after game stats you will see there are still 1 to 3 enemy ships! We are being robbed of XP points and credits due to this and I think it is nonsense. Just WG cheating us. While they inflate prices on everything . Dev team get rid of this please let us get rid of all enemy ships the way it used to be.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,426 posts
14,165 battles

This again, that additional time will not give you much more experience and could drop your experience per hour.

[RLGN]
Members
14,302 posts
25,172 battles

Don’t sweat it.

Mercy Rule ending because the bots got reduced to zero points.

Happens occasionally in Randoms as well.

Hated rule, despised just slightly less than the ship class which shall not be named.

Both are here to stay though, outside some epiphany or Bring X changing the devs minds, so no sense in even worrying about it.

[WOLFG]
Members
234 posts
6,625 battles

I really dislike it.  the game seems to end when I've got great torps in the water homing in on a BB.  Of course there are 3 red ships in play. On the other hand, if I get sunk, I have to watch our team endlessly chase down 1 remaining red ship that skating all around the edges.  Tiring.

[WOLFH]
Members
336 posts
19,252 battles
On 2/6/2020 at 10:32 AM, JustAnOldDude said:

In the last few updates while playing PVE battles I get the "Our team has completed the mission" and if you look at the after game stats you will see there are still 1 to 3 enemy ships! We are being robbed of XP points and credits due to this and I think it is nonsense. Just WG cheating us. While they inflate prices on everything . Dev team get rid of this please let us get rid of all enemy ships the way it used to be.

Reducing the enemy team to Zero points has been a win condition for a very, very long time and it is not going to change.

If you really want to sink all the enemy ships in co-op, let them get more points.  The more points the 'bot' team gets, the less likely they are to be reduced to Zero points and the game ending.

• Let them get caps.
  • If they have a cap, don't go into it so they will get points from the cap.
  • Get sunk.  If 3-4 ships from the 'human' team get sunk that should be enough points to sink all the 'bot' team ships.
  • something else that will get them points that I can't remember :cap_hmm:
  • Boring 1

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
508 posts
5,016 battles
3 hours ago, Grantwhy said:

Reducing the enemy team to Zero points has been a win condition for a very, very long time and it is not going to change.

If you really want to sink all the enemy ships in co-op, let them get more points.  The more points the 'bot' team gets, the less likely they are to be reduced to Zero points and the game ending.

• Let them get caps.
  • If they have a cap, don't go into it so they will get points from the cap.
  • Get sunk.  If 3-4 ships from the 'human' team get sunk that should be enough points to sink all the 'bot' team ships.
  • something else that will get them points that I can't remember :cap_hmm:

This advice is really funny. It is offered by many, some (not you perhaps) who are laughing out the side of their mouths. This will never happen in coop. With the rush to get in and sink bots anyone who hangs back to 'let the bots score some points' will end up with very little themselves.

• Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
5,458 posts
10,494 battles

The Victory conditions are well-published.  
Game over.
Next game!  :-)

• Boring 1

Members
5,364 posts
On 2/5/2020 at 6:48 PM, Hiro804 said:

if I get sunk

And that's partially why.  If no greens get sunk, the reds don't get any points for sinking them, and then they run out of points quicker.

i.e. if the humans are too good or too fast, it'll end quicker because there's no points for the reds, so they get to zero faster.