Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bortt

No Camo Warning

8 comments in this topic

[Y0L0W]
Members
503 posts
16,607 battles

Can WG come up a setting That warns us if we start a game with no camo? Something that can be turned off in settings.

• Funny 1

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,397 posts
6,894 battles

If you look at the ship and see it is not a different color other than grey, then you do not have camo on.

[WOOK3]
Members
4,213 posts
3,235 battles

If WG had a no camo warning then someone would complain about them trying to earn money selling camos. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,096 posts
18,947 battles
1 minute ago, Vangm94 said:

If you look at the ship and see it is not a different color other than grey, then you do not have camo on.

Oftentimes people just pres 'battle on' from the post battle results screen. I agree with OP, it would be nice if WG offered a setting where if checked the game would warn if you go in naked or without signals, if they'd run out during the previous battle.

• Cool 1

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,397 posts
6,894 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

Oftentimes people just pres 'battle on' from the post battle results screen. I agree with OP, it would be nice if WG offered a setting where if checked the game would warn if you go in naked or without signals, if they'd run out during the previous battle.

It's been a very long time since I really worried about camo, signals, or credits...

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,096 posts
18,947 battles
3 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

It's been a very long time since I really worried about camo, signals, or credits...

Not everyone is so fortunate.

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,642 posts
34,876 battles

Would be nice but don't hold your breath.

They still have the design bug on the carousel (OR vs AND) and have not done squat about it, four years and running.

Sign in to follow this