You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Smolly Mis-info spreading fast

31 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,052 posts

Took the Smolly out in COOP for the first time since the announcement this morning.  Instantly bombarded.

Mind you, this is COOP i'm talking about.  

WOW! It's back on apparently. Full on Smolly Hate.  Well it's even in CO-OP of all places. Ranting about the Ship that only " VETS" are allowed to have to they can S''''T all over new players.

Well it's spreading that the actual ship with be REMOVED from the game and they are crowing all over the place thinking that this is so. Not sure how it started but the hate is burning hot right now and these silly misinformed people are celebrating like crazy.

Who wants to tell Them?

• Boring 3

[GOB]
Members
2,052 posts
1 minute ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

That sounds like an offer, so can we volunteer you?

It's an offer for a fun errand.. I would LOVE to!!!!   Actually I told them in chat and they called me all sorts of names and told me I didn't know what I was talking about : )  I told them ...only the AVAILABILITY is going away NOT the Ship itself.

Stupid should hurt

• Boring 1

[EQRN]
Members
2,029 posts
17,443 battles

WG needs to make a 2000 main battery hits in a Russian cruiser directive in every patch going forward:cap_haloween: 

• Funny 5

Members
9,159 posts
11,174 battles
12 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

WG needs to make a 2000 main battery hits in a Russian cruiser directive in every patch going forward:cap_haloween: 

Challenge accepted! :cap_rambo:

Also, OP, is there anything in the game that doesn't trigger you?

[--K--]
Members
5,363 posts
17,354 battles

I'm not going to play my Russian Fire Breathing Dragon until a few days after its removed from the Armory. Than I'm going to take it out and see how much salt I can farm. 

:cap_haloween:

:cap_cool:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[TARK]
Members
6,548 posts
2,512 battles
53 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Ranting about the Ship that only " VETS" are allowed to have to they can S''''T all over new players

They are not wrong.

Its quite disappointing to see Smolensk removed to loot crate bait.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,398 posts
15,819 battles

Sounds like it is time to play it relentlessly. lol

[A-D-F]
Members
2,092 posts
7,603 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

Who wants to tell Them?

No way I'm telling Them!  Them will eat your face off!!!

Them!.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[WOLF3]
Members
302 posts
9,565 battles

People generally resent being pummeled in thier GK by a smollensk that is literally still in the cap behind an island. You will see BBs regularly [edited] of half their health before reaching cover. Im sorry, but even stopping circulation of these ships does not make the game better because the damage is done.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

[-KIA-]
Members
2,290 posts
14,196 battles
22 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

They are not wrong.

That would require it to be an actual premium. None of the T10 resource ships are considered premiums and cannot drop from loot boxes as a result.  They also lack premium ship bonuses, having only reduced repair costs.

Edited by thegamefilmguruman

[USCC2]
Members
6,060 posts

Played my Smol tonight for the fire mission - not one negative comment.

Although I'm not surprised if you get a rise in toxicity, Randoms will be playing in Co-Op to complete some of the missions that are on. Toxicity will always rise in Co-Op during such missions, inevitable.:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

[TARK]
Members
6,548 posts
2,512 battles
14 minutes ago, thegamefilmguruman said:

That would require it to be an actual premium. None of the T10 resource ships are considered premiums and cannot drop from loot boxes as a result.  They also lack premium ship bonuses, having only reduced repair costs.

Sounds like the rule will be broken then...

...besides, the concept of what is and is not a premium ship is fluid.

It has no real definition, in my experience...just whatever is convenient to WG at the time.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles
16 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Sounds like the rule will be broken then...

...besides, the concept of what is and is not a premium ship is fluid.

It has no real definition, in my experience...just whatever is convenient to WG at the time.

Premium ship = available for actual straight up cash.  They have been consistent with that.  Everything else is a reward ship.

Played Smol a bunch today and didnt get any flak.

Members
263 posts
2,837 battles
4 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Premium ship = available for actual straight up cash.  They have been consistent with that.  Everything else is a reward ship.

I don't recall Benham ever being available for straight up cash. It was available in Santa Crates. This means crates can contain ships that aren't strictly premium, or ships not available for cash can be considered premium... or that I'm remembering wrong.

[-VT-]
Members
781 posts
9,244 battles
10 minutes ago, Enpra said:

I don't recall Benham ever being available for straight up cash. It was available in Santa Crates. This means crates can contain ships that aren't strictly premium, or ships not available for cash can be considered premium... or that I'm remembering wrong.

Missouri was never available for cash, yet you can get it in crates.

[DURPX]
Members
72 posts
4,733 battles
1 minute ago, DemonGod3 said:

Missouri was never available for cash, yet you can get it in crates.

Technically no but you could use money to convert XP to free XP.  The Benham could be acquired by purchasing enough crates to get enough tokens to buy it outright.  So those ships are true Premium ships.  The only one that is a bit questionable is the Puerto Rico since that could be purchased directly with doubloons.

Members
263 posts
2,837 battles
9 minutes ago, Raytesh said:

Technically no but you could use money to convert XP to free XP.  The Benham could be acquired by purchasing enough crates to get enough tokens to buy it outright.  So those ships are true Premium ships.  The only one that is a bit questionable is the Puerto Rico since that could be purchased directly with doubloons.

You can also buy crates that drop coal during events (like Santa Crates) and then use that to buy ships like Smolensk, so I'm not sure that holds up.

Edited by Enpra

[DURPX]
Members
72 posts
4,733 battles
1 minute ago, Enpra said:

You can also buy crates that drop coal during events (like Santa Crates) and then use that to buy ships like Smolensk, so I'm not sure that holds up 

Well I also believe that there will be no tier 10 ships that can not be nerfed in some way.  So they will leave them them as special ships. 

[GOB]
Members
2,052 posts
2 hours ago, TheKrimzonD3mon said:

Challenge accepted! :cap_rambo:

Also, OP, is there anything in the game that doesn't trigger you?

TROLL ALERT?.... or just comprehension challenged fanboi?

you are obviously just looking to talk smack.  Picked the wrong post.

almost everyone posting here is LOLing but you...sorry if you are having a bad day.

This was OBVIOUSLY a funny thread.  Sorry if your pampers got messy over it.

Does LOL mean triggered to you .  Apparently it's you who are triggered by anyone who doesn't talk about only the things you want to hear about here.

Try a nap

Now come back and post something witty that I won't see.

Edited by Col_Nasty

[GOB]
Members
2,052 posts
45 minutes ago, Enpra said:

How long ago was the Benham and Miss available?  I've been here a year but don't remember them.  I just started with FXP and Coal Ships.. Love them.

[GOB]
Members
2,052 posts
55 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Played her 6 more times later and not a peep.  Maybe it was morning madness?  I wish I knew how to save chat. it was actually really hilarious.

Members
263 posts
2,837 battles
52 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

How long ago was the Benham and Miss available?  I've been here a year but don't remember them.  I just started with FXP and Coal Ships.. Love them.

Benham was from the grindy  Rogue Wave event (with the dieselpunk post-apocalyptic ships)  back in June/July. Not sure about Mighty Mo.

[PVE]
Members
285 posts
2,770 battles
4 hours ago, thegamefilmguruman said:

Wargaming.

Members
485 posts
15,274 battles
5 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

They are not wrong.

Considering it never should have been added in the first place, This is a good thing.

Edited by Hatsuzuki_DD
typo