Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
S16_Hunter

Webroot

13 comments in this topic

[H_]
Members
748 posts
11,752 battles

Has anyone heard of any solution to the having to turn off Webroot to get the game to run?  I still have to turn it off.

WOW's Works great if that's not running. 

[BEA5T]
[BEA5T]
Members
380 posts
14,442 battles

I just reinstalled the latest version of Webroot just a few moments ago and have only run 4 battles but so far so good.   

CaptureUPDATE.PNG

Edited by Noworriesderpy1

[H_]
Members
748 posts
11,752 battles

Nope.. Loads game and gives me the "connect" screen, hit enter and it goes to "waiting authorization" and hangs there.. never goes any further.

Shut Webroot down... repeated getting in.   Loaded game, connect screen, "waiting authorization" for about 3 seconds and goes to logging in.  Finishes logging in and at Port.. 10-15 second.. 

Sent a Support question into Webroot. see what happens.

Oh.. Running the same verison you show.   Wonder if i have to "re install" it.. it updates automatically. 

[BEA5T]
[BEA5T]
Members
380 posts
14,442 battles
6 minutes ago, S16_Hunter said:

Nope.. Loads game and gives me the "connect" screen, hit enter and it goes to "waiting authorization" and hangs there.. never goes any further.

Shut Webroot down... repeated getting in.   Loaded game, connect screen, "waiting authorization" for about 3 seconds and goes to logging in.  Finishes logging in and at Port.. 10-15 second.. 

Sent a Support question into Webroot. see what happens.

Oh.. Running the same verison you show.   Wonder if i have to "re install" it.. it updates automatically. 

I had to uninstall my previous version as just stopping webroot  did not work.   So when I saw that they had placed a new version it was a complete new install for me.    I have now played over 7 games with no issues so far.  

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,314 posts
1,300 battles
5 hours ago, S16_Hunter said:

Yep, finally got in touch with them, 

Complete De-install, reboot, re-install..

Works great.  They Said it's been fixed for a month.. 

Yes, that's right. I've contacted our Support colleagues, the issue was fixed in January, but still there are some tickets and this info may be useful. Thanks for bringing it here. 

[FFG33]
Beta Testers
504 posts
5,557 battles

this is NOT fixed.  i uninstalled and reinstalled last nite - i've been DC'd form each and every match so far today.  Can we get this [edited] fixed??

Edited by Lightning_Lad64

[BEA5T]
[BEA5T]
Members
380 posts
14,442 battles
1 hour ago, Lightning_Lad64 said:

this is NOT fixed.  i uninstalled and reinstalled last nite - i've been DC'd form each and every match so far today.  Can we get this [edited] fixed??

Have you submitted a WOWS support ticket and also run WGCheck ? 

[FFG33]
Beta Testers
504 posts
5,557 battles

I've run WGcheck, but i've not submitted a ticket as i understood that this is not a WG problem . . . 

Or do you mean that i need to uninstall/reinstall WOWs?

[BEA5T]
[BEA5T]
Members
380 posts
14,442 battles
On 2/8/2020 at 5:29 PM, Lightning_Lad64 said:

I've run WGcheck, but i've not submitted a ticket as i understood that this is not a WG problem . . . 

Or do you mean that i need to uninstall/reinstall WOWs?

So you are saying ….

1. Completely uninstalled webroot  ( no matter what version )  ( after making sure you have your license key)

2. Gone to Webroot site and downloaded their latest version.   Should be the one dated 1/21/2020  

3. reinstalled completely with the new version.   (reinserting the license key)

And you are still having this issue  then you may be something else not associated with Webroot being the cause.    ( reason it was asked if you ran a WGCheck)  

Members
1 post

HP Printer Drivers Setup ensures that your Computer is now equipped with the capacity to communicate with your Printer. This process involves downloading the latest version of Drivers as per your Printer’s Model Number. Subsequently, the downloaded software must be installed properly.

Nowadays, it is simply next to impossible to stay immune from the ever-evolving threats posed by cyber attackers. For this reason, you need an exceptionally powerful and up-to-date cybersecurity solution that can give you a sense of protection. In this regard, Webroot is one of the most affordable and reliable options. It offers Security Solutions that are capable of dealing with the most stubborn threats. Now, once you have decided to secure your digital life with this laser-sharp tool. Then, you must perform a Setup process that begins with Webroot Download.

Once you opt for McAfee, you can follow the below process for Mcafee.com/activate.McAfee is famous for automatically detecting and removing viruses and other online threats from your device. Not only that, but McAfee also protects you through your web surfing sessions by blocking harmful sites. Moreover, it defends you against identity thefts by protecting private information like username, password, contact number, and more.

Sign in to follow this