You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

[90THI]
Members
549 posts
8,106 battles

Will the RB be getting new ships anytime soon? I see 4 ships are being added for steel and coal and a couple being removed but still nothing new for the RB. It’s been like 4-5 months and we still have the same two ships we started with, Ohio and Colbert.

Starting to seem like adding this new currency was pointless, I’m currently sitting on 60k RP but not sure if I want to get the Ohio. I already have the SmOPlensk so there is no reason to get the Colbert. I feel like WG missed the opportunity to make at least one of the 4 incoming ships available for RP instead of coal or steel..  being that there is like 10 plus ships for coal and another 10 plus ships for steel (I dunno the exact count) yet there is ONLY 2 for RP, there is no reason they shouldn’t have. 

Edited by Shenanigans_Abound

0 posts

Indeed. What's going on with RB? - is it becoming legendary mode trade center? Should we maybe ping forum officials? Personally I found idea of re-grinding interesting (given that all lines are finished long time ago and re-visiting them when there's bonus in doing this is somewhat interesting)

Edited by SlartiBartFastE2
  • Cool 1

[90THI]
Members
549 posts
8,106 battles
15 minutes ago, SlartiBartFastE2 said:

Indeed. What's going on with RB? - is it becoming legendary mode trade center? Should we maybe ping forum officials? Personally I found idea of re-grinding interesting (given that all lines are finished long time ago and re-visiting them when there's bonus in doing this is somewhat interesting)

I like the RB too. I know a lot of people don’t but to me it was nice to have an incentive to go back and play the lower tier ships that I haven’t really played much since way back when I first started playing the game. It’s just a nice change of pace from constantly playing 8,9,10 all the time. 

[SALVO]
Members
24,764 posts
25,773 battles

For what it's worth, moving the UU's to the RB might turn out to be a good thing for some people.  Why?  Because by putting them in the RB, you have the ability to play ships other than the UU's tier 10 ship.  Mind you, I sure hope that they don't grossly overprice the UUs in terms of the amount of RB points needed to buy a UU.  That would really put a very sour taste in the mouths of people see some potential in this move.

• Cool 1