Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptHarlock_222

An apology

5 comments in this topic

[KAPPA]
Members
1,339 posts
7,483 battles

I know this is going to seem silly to some people, but I feel a sense of obligation to my fellow players. I must apologize to my last team that I attempted operation Narai with. I hit the battle button and lost connection. I did everything I could to try and get back in and bring my Lyon's broadside into the fight, but circumstances dictated it wasn't going to happen.

You see, I'm from Kansas City, Kansas, and while the Chiefs victory parade is on the other side of the river from me, the net infrastructure in the area is so overwhelmed that it's affecting the entire area. I had hoped to get a couple games in before it turned into The Day The Earth Stood Still, but I only got one in before the crowd hit critical mass. I figured that if I wanted to get this apology out, I better hurry up before cell service dies aswell. So I'm sorry I let my team down, but there was nothing I could do.

Edited by CaptHarlock_222
  • Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
6,426 posts
15,262 battles

I suppose it's a nice gesture, but realize the chance of someone on your affected team actually finding and reading your apology is very small.

[WOLFG]
Members
9,550 posts
8,473 battles
32 minutes ago, CaptHarlock_222 said:

I know this is going to seem silly to some people, but I feel a sense of obligation to my fellow players. I must apologize to my last team that I attempted operation Narai with. I hit the battle button and lost connection. I did everything I could to try and get back in and bring my Lyon's broadside into the fight, but circumstances dictated it wasn't going to happen.

You see, I'm from Kansas City, Kansas, and while the Chiefs victory parade is on the other side of the river from me, the net infrastructure in the area is so overwhelmed that it's affecting the entire area. I had hoped to get a couple games in before it turned into The Day The Earth Stood Still, but I only got one in before the crowd hit critical mass. I figured that if I wanted to get this apology out, I better hurry up before cell service dies aswell. So I'm sorry I let my team down, but there was nothing I could do.

Trying to get stuff out of our network while working in KC is pretty rough right now.

[O_O]
Members
6,426 posts
15,262 battles

:Smile_amazed:

It would appear my post was stealth edited by someone and removed my "yay, Chiefs!" content.  Curious, since the OP also contained KC and Chiefs content...?

[USCG]
Members
573 posts
19,889 battles

Just finished a Narai run about 45 minutes ago. One of our cruisers was AFK for the first five minutes. Wonder if he’s from the same area. He was rather upset when he finally joined us. 

Sign in to follow this