Foreigner!

7 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,266 battles
58 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

I made a statement.

I like(d) Foreigner. I liked those 2 songs (and any more, FYI). I just don't get the post (and, yes, I'm old, drink heavily, and often miss small details, like Neon encrusted Elephants cruising through the room on roller skates singing the national Anthem while dancing the Tango with Big Bird. Ask them to play Dirty White Boy. Twice!) (Then Urgent. Twice again!)

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,838 posts
17,387 battles
3 minutes ago, Umikami said:

I like(d) Foreigner. I liked those 2 songs (and any more, FYI). I just don't get the post (and, yes, I'm old, drink heavily, and often miss small details, like Neon encrusted Elephants cruising through the room on roller skates singing the national Anthem while dancing the Tango with Big Bird. Ask them to play Dirty White Boy. Twice!) (Then Urgent. Twice again!)

Lol

At the concert, opening act just finished

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,266 battles
1 minute ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

At the concert, opening act just finished

VERY cool; enjoy! (We will want pics later, of course!)

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,838 posts
17,387 battles
2 hours ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Oh wait that is a different geezer band...

lol

Actually Foreigner had made it big when I was just a little kid. Always liked their music when I was a teen. It's funny because when they played "Waiting for a girl like you". I thought, "I wonder how many school dances and proms that song was played at?" Then I thought "Oh, about a million" lol

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this