You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LadyAnesjka

Welcome to World of Warships

98 comments in this topic

Members
1,674 posts
12,382 battles

As someone post in other post to see all with WoWs Monitor.

Tell me how hard you have to carry to win matches like this ? 

image.thumb.png.f33f68e7f4f92df45cc1557c7bcd6de9.png

Whatever number of damage and kill you think of, 122,314 could not even save this.

image.thumb.png.fece0d3f94466898afa9d24b9a7f0793.png

image.thumb.png.a17feca049195e094b862ade7802c662.png

This is what people who post here of player who are not very good, flooding game, and why we beg, please, on our knee, offer our first born, for tutorial or some sort of help to this crowd because it lead to game where is normal player like us are not having fun any longer.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 4
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 10

Beta Testers
807 posts
13,523 battles

MMM only leads to tears of sadness and suicidal tendencies.

Otherwise, I agree.

• Cool 1

Members
91 posts
11 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

How hard you have to carry to win matches like this ? 

Yes.

Seriously, that's why I don't like to use WoWS Monitor. Makes me question why did I even bother to login.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-F-]
Members
422 posts
20,992 battles
Just now, SheikTheDog said:

Yes.

Seriously, that's why I don't like to use WoWS Monitor. Makes me question why did I even bother to login.

This....MMM does psychlogical damage during games

• Cool 1

Members
161 posts
2,079 battles
4 minutes ago, Sou1forge said:

200k might have done it. 

That seems low considering theres 6 ships still alive.  I'd be surprised if another 78k could have killed them all, but there's a lot of factors with this.  From the post battle it doesnt look like most of the team did much.

4 minutes ago, hexeris said:

MMM only leads to tears of sadness and suicidal tendencies.

Otherwise, I agree.

To me it's the opposite.  When I run it i see why some games i can kracken loss and others i can win with 30k dmg done.  Your games are 90% decided when they load up, and understanding that is less frustrating than wondering why im losing (or winning) with no apparent rhyme or reason. 

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
10,707 posts
18,582 battles

From my point of view... Looks like BB and cruiser fail... I'll stated here just as I stated every where else in the forums... If you dont maintain

• A BB adv.

OR

• Your BBs  core fail to produce.

There is no way the other classes will carry regardless of stats.

There should be no reason, red BBs kill 5 and red cruisers killed 7... That is lack of awareness of not killing the top score in the red team.

Green team did do a nice job at surpressing the DD... A DD at tier 8 can;t carry but at least it was killed...

In summery

Green team had priority target issues along with awareness difficulty to sink the top scorer in the red team.

• Boring 2

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,126 posts
19,213 battles

This is why the matchmaking is referred to as "RANDOM", and not as "YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT". It's ONE MATCH, suck it up and move on.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 4

[MERCB]
[MERCB]
Members
4,380 posts
20,047 battles
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

This is why the matchmaking is referred to as "RANDOM", and not as "YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT". It's ONE MATCH, suck it up and move on.

Sadly no it's just about every match

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,126 posts
19,213 battles
1 minute ago, NoLoveForPhatShips said:

Sadly no it's just about every match

Not for the players on the winning team, which you have a 50% chance of being on EVERY MATCH. Your statement is ludicrous and purposely misleading.

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 5

[HATE]
Members
1,059 posts
16,002 battles
8 minutes ago, Umikami said:

48.37%
this is what we are complaining about!
In 16k games you would think that they would know how to play.
Edited by MEANN
  • Cool 4
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 2

[NGA]
Members
128 posts
7,290 battles

I can see LadyAnesjka’s point, however, its not just training the new people is it? I mean if this data is available in MMM why doesn’t the matchmaker use it as well to help balance the matches?

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,126 posts
19,213 battles
1 minute ago, RYANMK48 said:

I can see LadyAnesjka’s point, however, its not just training the new people is it? I mean if this data is available in MMM why doesn’t the matchmaker use it as well to help balance the matches?

Because WG WANTS short matches, short matches mean more games played which, in turn, means more consumables used, bought and paid for. It's all about their money.

• Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
10,707 posts
18,582 battles
2 minutes ago, MEANN said:
48.37%

Um Meann, %90 of players of all server regions including NA are in the %45 to %55 range...

If he is at %48 for 16k games... There is no way he is going to improve according to the available numbers.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,126 posts
19,213 battles
7 minutes ago, MEANN said:
48.37%

So are you saying I have no right to play the game, or just no right to play in your games? 

(And really, STAT SHAMING? Like if I cared that I was an average player I wouldn't have hidden my stats by now? Poor baby, is life hard when you have to put up with all those average people infringing on your world?)

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[HATE]
Members
1,059 posts
16,002 battles
4 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Um Meann, %90 of players of all server regions including NA are in the %45 to %55 range...

If he is at %48 for 16k games... There is no way he is going to improve according to the available numbers.

I don't agree. I believe you can improve i believe you can move the needle. He would have an uphill battle. as I understand a lot of games. 

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,126 posts
19,213 battles
2 minutes ago, MEANN said:

I don't agree. I believe you can improve i believe you can move the needle. He would have an uphill battle. as I understand a lot of games. 

I would have to care first; I don't.

• Boring 2

Members
1,605 posts
25,141 battles

Hey @LadyAnesjka, I feel your pain, but three things you have to remember....

1. Sometimes you'll lose no matter how hard you try:

2. Somtimes you'll win even with odds stack against you:

3. You're in a Myoko, so every match can be an absolute blast, win or lose!

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[MERCB]
[MERCB]
Members
4,380 posts
20,047 battles
14 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Not for the players on the winning team, which you have a 50% chance of being on EVERY MATCH. Your statement is ludicrous and purposely misleading.

That's not true I've been on the winning side and the game was over 5 minutes later where's the fun in getting nothing done

[NGA]
Members
128 posts
7,290 battles
Just now, MEANN said:

Respectfully you’ve played a lot of games and this is obviously important to you. Of course people can improve but some people are going to have a better understanding of the game strategy. I’ve got less than 2K games and my win rate is barely 49%. I don’t agree that means I shouldn’t play. I’m here to have fun, losing isn’t the greatest but if I feel I did a decent job then its up to me if I’m happy or not. (And to the teams where I pulled a bonehead move like getting killed trying to cap in the first 3 minutes, I apologize, seriously)

On another note, statistically most people are going to be near 50% since its a mostly random distribution. 

[WORX]
Members
10,707 posts
18,582 battles
1 minute ago, MEANN said:

Math is law  Meann... You can believe all you want but the figures/numbers dont change for people with battles over say 10k and above...

Especially for random as @Umikami states its 50/50... Which means,  people are going to be around the %45 to %55 range, Which is, %90 of the player base.

Now you can improve to say %55... Even then, you still will in the %90 percentile as everyone else with %45 WR...

[HATE]
Members
1,059 posts
16,002 battles
3 minutes ago, Umikami said:

So are you saying I have no right to play the game, or just no right to play in your games?

i said nothing like that. I was saying this is the state of most of the players in the game. 

If you are honest. If it can be measured it can be made better. 

That is the point of paying attention to stats. NOT to shame or exclude. But to measure yourself vs you. If you have not seen improvement then you have continued to do the exact same thing and expected a different result.

[HATE]
Members
1,059 posts
16,002 battles
5 minutes ago, RYANMK48 said:

Respectfully you’ve played a lot of games and this is obviously important to you. Of course people can improve but some people are going to have a better understanding of the game strategy. I’ve got less than 2K games and my win rate is barely 49%. I don’t agree that means I shouldn’t play. I’m here to have fun, losing isn’t the greatest but if I feel I did a decent job then its up to me if I’m happy or not. (And to the teams where I pulled a bonehead move like getting killed trying to cap in the first 3 minutes, I apologize, seriously)

On another note, statistically most people are going to be near 50% since its a mostly random distribution. 

I have posted on this very forum how to maps with pictures on how to be better. As an example